The bunny

Y/ns POV:

I unlock the front doors of the attraction, pushing them open to walk down the dirty darkened hallways.

Scott should be here since his ends when mine starts. I blush at the thoughts of last night, it was extremely hot and unexpected of him.

As I'm walking down the halls I see the office light flickering but still on, I walk in and see Scott with his head down on the desk obviously sleeping.

"You're not supposed to be sleeping on the job you know"

He raises his head, startled to look at me. When we lock eyes he smirks.

"Well I'm sorry it's just I kinda did alot of "work" last night"

He put an emphasis and I blushed, his smirk growing into a grin. I shook my head and rolled my eyes, walking towards the cameras to check on our new animatronic friend. Flipping through the different rooms, strangely enough you couldn't find him.

"Hey Scott...the animatronic isn't here."

I turned to him and he cocked his head to the side questioningly, standing up from his chair he check the cameras just the same as I did.

"Do you think it moved again?"

He asked me glancing towards my direction

"He probably moved off screen, should we try to find him? What if he left the attraction?"

He shook his head dismissing all my questions.

"I don't know yet, let's wait a little bit to see if he shows up on the cameras"

"I really dont get paid enough to go around searching for a possibly possessed animatronic."

I laughed out and he chuckled. I sat on the desk still keeping an eye on the cameras while Scott sat on the rolly chair.

"I think I see him"

"Really where?"

"In the hall!"

We both shoot up from where we were sitting to rush over to the hall, sure enough it was there. It was standing creepily, a strange stench coming from within it. I really hated the stupid thing.

"Alright we should probably lock it up right?"

Scott asked me looking over at me, I nodded but then the question came to mind, what if we try to open it up to see where the smell is coming from?

"Hello? Earth to y/n"

"We should open it up"

Scott stared at me questioningly.

"What?"

"I mean don't you wanna figure where that smell is coming from? I mean, there's NO WAY that smell is just mold and rat shit, it smells like something is..rotting in there."

I watched as Scott sniffed the air and squeezed his nose to block out the smell. I guess he hasn't noticed until now. He nodded and we both began to put it back into the parts and service room. As we heaved him over the table, Scott told me to help him take the things mask off.

"OH MY GOD"

As we finally lifted the head we saw a rotting skeleton inside, a HUMANS skeleton. I yelled out and Scott shouted.

"What the fuck is this shit!? Is that a human? Oh hell no we need to call out boss and tell him about this, right?"

I nodded and we ran off to the office, I kept an eye on the cameras to make sure that thing didn't run off again and possibly kill us. Scott dialed our bosses number and waited anxiously for an answer. I heard slight words being exchanged and then Scott hung up.

"Okay he said he's on his way, I doubt he believes us though"

"I don't care Scott, I just want to go home"

"I understand that it's just-"

He was cut off by a sound, the sound of heavy footsteps