A new experience

Y/ns POV:

After getting Scotts number almost a week ago, we've been talking a lot. Almost everyday even, mostly when he's on his shift since I work at night when he's usually asleep. But we've only texted, no phone calls yet. I got off another shift about an hour ago when I get a text from Scott.
Scott:
Hey...can I call you? It's really urgent.
Y/n:
Yea what happened? Are you okay?
Scott:
I'm fine just please pick up, it's embarrassing to explain over text.
Y/n:
Okay.
My phone screen lights up with Scotts caller ID, I swipe "answer call" to hear Scott lightly breathing over the phone, almost as if he was just calming down from running or something.
"Y/n..I was thinking about the other night, you know..in the bathroom and all. And it got me worked up, I need your help."
Scott answered the phone with a very bold sentence, my face heated up and I could already tell by the feeling that I was probably red in the face.
"But Scott, you're at work, how am I supposed to help? I can't just come over there you know."
I answer back unsurely, how the hell am I supposed to get back to the attraction when my shift has been over for a few hours already?
"Well that's why I want to try something new."
He answered my question with, still panting lightly. I could tell he was uncomfortable already given the situation.
"I'm listening"
"I want to try phone sex, like you listen while I..you know what."
He sighed and I stayed quite, I cannot believe this is happening at all. And I also didn't know he was this bold, jeez it must be really bad for him over there huh.
"I mean, I'm okay with it."
I heard him sigh with the sound of maybe a thump, I think it was him putting his feet on the desk. Then I heard the very obvious sound of a belt and zipper becoming undone, oh my god. After a few seconds of shuffling I heard everything go quiet for awhile.
"Okay I'm starting now..."
It was hot but a little awkward at the same time, probably because this was new to the both of us. New experiences are usually awkward. When I put the speaker on my phone I instantly felt like exploding, while I was too busy in my own thoughts Scott was already getting busy. I could hear him whimpering on the other side of the phone.
"Oh fuck.."
I heard him whine in a high pitched yet low voice, I really wish I was there with him. As I heard him getting faster, so was his moaning. And it sounded heavenly, sometimes they were rough and deep, and the other ones were whiney and needy. I wonder if he's a switch. After a couple more minutes which felt like hours of listening to him get it off, I heard him say the magic words.
"Oh god y/n, I'm cumming"
I could already imagine it, his cock in his hands, him hopelessly thrusting into it to reach his release. I gulped and kept listening until I heard the most arousing noise I've ever heard come out of his mouth so far. I could already hear him coming down from his climax, him panting and breathing ragid from
all the excitement.
"Just wait until I see you again y/n"
He said with a small laugh and hung up, I fluttering feeling emerged in my lower stomach, god this man is so hot.

🌝🌝🌝🌝