Chapter 18

CAMILOS POV:

I heard my door open and close in an instant, I looked over to see Estella on the floor, holding her face with her hands.

I started walking over to her, when I got close I noticed her wrists were bleeding and I started running.

"Estella? Ay Dios mio (oh my god), what happened?" I was standing above her, worry took over my body, she was shaking and breathing heavily.

She lifted her face away from her hands, looking up at me. The right side of her face was a bright red. We were making eye contact but she couldn't seem to keep it.

"Why is your face so red? Hey, look at me." She dropped her head down and I crouched and sat down on my knees next to her. 

She was unresponsive, I started shaking a bit, I was worried.

I cupped her face in my hands and she turned her attention back towards me.

"Deep breaths, in through your nose, out through your mouth." We both started breathing in sync, and she was staring into my eyes.

I let go of her face and lightly picked up her arms, accidentally touching where they were bleeding from and she flinched.

"Sorry, what happened?" I started grabbing a napkin out of my pocket, I had put some in there when I went to get snacks.

"I don't- I don't even know?" She sounded as if she was on the edge of tears, I started wiping off her arms and she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to keep calm even though it obviously hurt.

Once her arms were clean she dropped her head back down and I just stared at her for a bit. 

"Did someone do this to you? Did you do it to yourself?" I was trying to talk kind of softly, she seemed pretty out of it and I didn't want to shock her back into reality too harshly.

"Ma'fer, she just- it- and- sorry, I'm super dizzy." She was stuttering a lot but could at least let out something.

"Don't worry it's okay, come here." I laid my legs out in front of me, she moved over and rested her head on my lap, staring up at the ceiling with her legs bent.

"Tell me what happened whenever you're ready." I was looking off into my room, occasionally switching my vision down to her. 

ESTELLAS POV:

I could barely think, not because of getting slapped across the face but because I was so close to Camilo that I could basically see every freckle on his face. Every time he would breath I could feel my head slightly lifting up and down.

Once my breathing was steady and the room stopped spinning I could actually speak properly.

"Uhm, so, I was just walking past your door" Camilo looked down at me and we made eye contact, "and- uh- she- uh-" For some reason his eyes froze me in place. I never realized how they shined in the light. 

"Hey if you're still dizzy its fine. Focus on your breathing." He tilted his head and I shook mine slightly.

"No I'm fine sorry, I don't know what happened." I had snapped back into reality, I took a deep breath, "Basically I was walking past your door and she was just, standing there? But when I tried walking away from her she started just digging her nails into my arm. She was saying all this stuff like "Camilo's mine". I tried getting out of her grip but she wouldn't let go, well until I said some, things." I didn't want him to be mad at me and I was scared he would be if I told him what I had said.