Chapter 3 found her

Die with memories not dreams.
-couldn't find author

Colton's POV

1 week earlier

Tate m'y beta, walked into my hotel room and the scent of my mate was all over him.
I immediately shot up from the couch and went over to him. " Did you meet any girls while you were at the alphas introduction party?" He thought for a moment then said "no" A look of sadness washed over my face and he must have noticed because he asked me what was bothering me. I sat there for a moment trying to think of a way to tell him my mates sent was all over him without me wanting to rip him to shreds. "My mate" i forced out of my mouth " my mate's scent is all over you".

Then he gave me a look of confusion almost as if he was trying to think back on his night trying to find a woman he may have talked to then a moment later he said " I bumped into this girl on my way out to come here" he said "really? What does she look like?"I asked excitedly. Tate Let out a breath and said "I'm not sure Cole I wasn't really paying attention all I remember was she was a short girl maybe 5'5 or something. And she had long brown hair."
"We need to find her Tate I'm going to attend every meeting at rock woods pack house until I find her." The week passed quickly and there was no sign of her. One day I thought it was her but it was just the soon to be alpha of the Eclipse pack Dalis no Daniel Brooks. I returned to my hotel room and slumped on the bed, I needed my mate and my wolf agreed he longed for her, he wanted to hold her in his arms.
I went to bed that night trying to imagine what she would look like from the description I got from Tate.

Maybe she has eyes as black as night and skin is white as snow all I knew is that I needed her more than I have ever needed anything in my life and I will find her.

————————————————
Present time

Today I attended another Dinner party. I sat in the kitchen making small talk with Tate and Bailey and I suddenly smelt her, my mate, her beautiful wonderful scent hit my nose vanilla and lavender.

I Jumped out of my Seat at the island and followed her scent to find A beautiful woman facing Daniel Brooks. She had brown hair and was wearing a white silk dress that hugged all her curves just right. You could see her muscular legs. Her hair was Tied in an elegant bun and she looked just beautiful. I only wished she would turn around and look at me, so I could see her face for the first time.

Before I knew it I was walking up to her I then stood behind her as I was going to tap on her shoulder Daniel pulled her behind him and stood protectively in front of her which earned a growl from me. Daniel then straightened his back making his shoulder broad
" don't touch her Colton" he said firmly i took a step forward only to be pulled back by Tate

" don't start anything here we don't need any trouble" he said to me he said. The girl then grabbed Daniels shoulder trying to calm him and I couldn't help but feel jealous at her actions. She should be trying to calm me, not him I thought. He then looked at her and said " Raelynn Colton is not good company to keep, we should go back to the hotel" .

What an amazing name Raelynn is. Hearing my mate's name made my wolf purr inside me. Raelynn then looked over to me and when her eyes met mine I could have melted, her eyes were the most mesmerizing thing I'd ever seen.
She broke our eye contact because I think she finally had the realization that I was her mate. She quickly excused herself and walked to the front door going outside. I went to follow her when my father came over to me most likely to scold me for starting a scene.