Author's note

This is my first original story. Just a warning before you start to read I don't have a timetable that I follow with updates, I write when I feel the inspiration. The other times I have written stories it has been fanfiction however, it has been in stages where I write it and eventually I have lost the inspiration to finish the stories. this story is different I already know the plot I want to take it just might take me awhile to come up with the in-between information. I am really motivated to finish this one and plan to do so. originally I was planning to release this once I was finished writing  but I just couldn't wait after I had finished the second chapter. I hope for critique that would help me build my writing and improve but degrading comments is something that I don't wish to see or hear. I haven't had any problems previously but you never know honestly.

More about updates: I am a busy person so updates will probably be slow due to how long the chapters will be and the amount of time it will take me to write as well as with fitting into my schedule. Majority of the time i write late at night because that is when i have my spare time so there maybe some spelling and grammar mistakes, i will try my best to edit them out though.

Last but not least i do hope you enjoy the story well the parts that i have written anyway.