Chapter 3 : Realization

"Well.. Atleast you're finally expressing it. Now you should tell Twilight." Fluttershy suggested. "Tell TWILIGHT?" Sunset said. "Are you crazy? Do you know how much it'll damage our friendship if I just walked up to her and said , I love you Twilight Sparkle! You realize how delusion and stupid I'd look?" 

"Well, delusion and stupid are harsh words, don't you think?"

"No, I don't. Infact, I don't even think I should tell her at all."

"Why not?"

"Because... She would never like me. I mean, you see how pretty she is? How she's so smart. She can read an entire novel of Sherlock Hooves in one day. She's a princess now, too! She's wayyy out of my league. She was never in my league. She is just too much better for me. She'll never feel the same about me, Fluttershy."

"Well I think you shou- Hey isn't that the girls?" Fluttershy ponited to a car that looked just like Rarity's. "Hey, guys!" Rainbow Dash said from the passenger seat. "Hey guys! How'd you find us?" Sunset Shimmer said. "We were done at the Sweet Shoppe and decided to look for you guys. Flash Sentry said he saw you guys walking near the park. Isn't he so dreamy and helpful?" Twilight said. "Yeah, such a cassanova." Sunset scoffed. "So, what did you guys even talk about?" Rarity asked. "Uhh.. Sunset Shimmer here is going to help me pass out flyers for the animals adoption next Wednsday." Fluttershy said. "I am??!! Oh.. I mean .. I am!" Sunset Shimmer caught on. "Y'all might need some help settin' up, so Ah will come an' help." Applejack said, getting out the car. "Can We trust applejack with my secret?" Sunset Shimmer asked. "Of course we can. She's the only other person besides you who knows I'm in love with Gilda." Fluttershy assured. "WHATCHA TALKIN ABOUT" Pinkie popped up in between them. "No-nothing Pinkie." Fluttershy said. "OKie Dokie Lokie!" Pinkie skipped into Rarity's car. They waved goodbye as Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight went. "So y'all gone tell me what yer hidin' or am ah gonna have ta find out on ma own?" Applejack asked. "Well.....I secretly have a crush on Twilight Sparkle." Sunset Said with shame. "Ha! Yer Gay, too? Me an' Fluttershy the only ones who are bisexual in our lil group. An' you'd think Rainbow Dash would be the gay one, eh?" Applejack said. "Wait..You're what?!" Sunset said. "Wow. It's like the ones in this world are more gay than the ones in the pony world. Except Lyra and Bon Bon." Sunset laughed. "Well, let's go work on flyers!" Fluttershy said excitedly. The three talked and walked on to Fluttershy's House to draw posters.