Chapter 7 : And they all lived Happily Ever After

Sunset Shimmer woke up the next morning, with only Pinkie Pie and Applejack asleep. She looked around the room seeing the others' things gone. She checked her phone and saw it was 10:00 a.m. Sunset went to bathroom and saw herself in the mirror. She was still recovering from telling her true feelings to Twilight. Now that Sunset knew how Twilight felt, she was more enthusiastic about life. "Sunset Shimmer? Oh I thought I heard someone in here." Applejack said. "Hey Applejack. You'd never guess what happened last night." Sunset said. "About you and Twilight's kiss?" Applejack knowingly said. "H-how did you know?!" Sunset asked. "Me and the other 5 all saw it." Applejack said. "What the heck! How did we not see?" Sunset asked confused.

"Well...." Applejack started.

{Flashback}

"Hey Pinkie Pie, you up?" Rainbow Dash asked. "Yeah. Are you?" Pinkie replied. "If I wasn't awake, how could I ask if you were??" Rainbow said. "Oh, heh, right." Pinkie Pie said. "Can't you be anymore disruptive? I need my beauty sleep." Rarity said. "You ain't helpin it either, Rarity!" Applejack groaned. "Well YOU should be doing your beauty sleep, Applejack. Not like It would help." Rarity snapped. "Why I oughhta--" Applejack was cut off by Rainbow Dash. "Hey, where's Twilight and Sunset Shimmer?" "Maybe they got abducted by aliens!" Pinkie said. "Orr, maybe they're in the kitchen. Come look at this!" Applejack said. The 4 peeked out from the wall, as Twilight and Sunset Shimmer locked lips. "Whoa, did you guys see that? A pink spark just erupted through Twilight's body." Rainbow dash said. "Yeah right." Applejack said. "No, I see it too." Rarity said. "It just went through Sunset Shimmer's body too." Pinkie observed. "What could this mean??" Rainbow said.

{Present}

"Y-you all saw that?" Sunset Shimmer said, blushing in embarrassment. "I'd say, y'all two make a damn good couple." Applejack said. "Hey, guys!" Pinkie Pie said, standing in the archway. "Hey Pinkie. I-i heard that everyone saw me and Twilight kiss." Sunset said. "Yeah. Then, this morning, we told her we saw it, and she got soooo embarrassed that she ran out the house crying." Pinkie Pie said. "Wait, what!?" Sunset Shimmer said. "Yeah. She said she was going back to Equestria and never revisiting again." Pinkie said. "Oh, no no no!" Sunset Shimmer ran out the door, Pinkie Pie and Applejack following her. They ran until they stopped at the portal in front of the school. "We'll stay here. You go get Twilight back." Applejack said. "Make us proud!" Pinkie Pie said. Sunset Shimmer hugged them and took a breath. She stepped in the mirror...

{In Equestria}

Twilight came through the mirror. She was in her castle, spike sleeping on his chair. Twilight whiped her tears quickly. "Twilight!" Her 5 pony friends came in. They all hugged her. "You're back early!" Pinkie pie asked. Twilight looked down, her face gloomy. "Did somethin happen sugarcube?" Applejack asked. "It's n-nothing..." Twilight said. Suddenly, the mirror started shinning. The 6 ponies backed up, and spike woke up. "Woah, w-whats going--" Spike stammered. Sunset Shimmer stepped through, in her pony form. "Woah, what is SHE doing here?" Rainbow Dash said. "Sunset Shimmer, w-what are you doing here..." Twilight asked. "I came. For you." Sunset Shimmer said, kissing Twilight on the lips, her friends gasped. "Why did you go back early?" Sunset asked. "I-i.. I was embarrassed t-that they saw and..." Twilight couldnt get her words. "They accept you and me alike. You're our friend, and we'd never let anything get in the way of that. And also... I love you." Sunset shimmer said. "I.. I love you too.." Twilight said. "Woah woah woahwoah. Woah. You're telling me, That PRINCESS Twilight Sparkle, has a GIRLFRIEND?" Rainbow Dash asked. "Annnnnnd an reformed villian girlfriend!" Pinkie Pie said. "Y-yes.." Twilight said. "AWW!" They all gushed. 

And so, Sunset Shimmer visited Equestria for 1 week every month, even encountering Princess Celestia for the first time since she abandoned her studies. Sunset Shimmer bonded with the pony mane 6, and got to embrace both human and pony life. Soon, everyone else learned about Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle. They accepted them, though. And everypony/everybody lived happily ever after.

The End.