Chapter 4 : Coming Out

(This is while Twilight and the others were still at the Sweet Shoppe.)

"What was that all about?" Twilight asked. "I have no idea. I mean, what could she tell Fluttershy that she couldn't tell the rest of us?" Rarity said. "I thought everypo- everyone would be excited to see me. Maybe they left because they didn't want to see me.." Twilight sighed, looking down. "Ah don't know why they left without us. But Ah am guessin' it was a dark secret that Sunset Shimmer wanted to tell us all one at time." Applejack said. "Yeah Yeah, but FLUTTERSHY first? Really? I'd think it would be me she'd tell first Afterall, I'm awesome! It's my middle name. Rainbow Awesomeness Dash." Rainbow Dash said. "Well, perhaps it was a secret so big, she only wanted to tell Fluttershy." Rarity suggested. "Orrrr Sunset Shimmer has a crush on someone!" Pinkie said. "Baahhaahaha! I'd doubt that!" Rainbow said. "I say, we go in my car, and find them." Rarity said. "Sounds good to me." They all agreed. They left the sweet shoppe. "Hey, gals." Flash Sentry said. "Hi flash. Have you seen Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy?" Twilight asked. "They went down near the Everfree Park." Flash said. "Thanks... a lot...see ya.." Twilight blushed a bit. Then she got in Rarity's car, replaying the Sunset Shimmer thing in her mind.

(Twilight's Mind)

This is bugging me. Why did Sunset Shimmer look so bugged when Flash Sentry came. Does she have feelings for Flash? After all this time I've had such a romantic passion for her, she likes her Ex-Boyfriend? *sigh* Maybe If I just express how I feel to her, I- What am I saying? I Can't just go up to her and say, "I Love You, Sunset Shimmer!" I'd look I'm a few hay stacks short of a horseshoe. I don't want to keep my secrets to myself. Maybe if I'd just tell the other 3..."

(Reality, After dropping Applejack off with Sunset and Flutt.)

"Guys.. Can I express my true feelings to you girls, in hope that you will not judge me any differently." Twilight asked. "Sure, darling, go right ahead." Rarity said. "What does it mean when a girl likes a girl?" She asked. Rarity pressed on the breaks and stopped the car, everyone jerking forward. "What in the world, where did this come from?!" Rarity asked. "I-it was just a question. Back in my world, we called them fillyfoolers. I just wanted to know what they're called here, as I'm sure we aren't ponies. Twilight explained. "Lesbians." Pinkie pie said. "Les-ba-wha?" Twilight said, getting used to the word. "Lesbians, darling. Gay. They're Lesbians." Rarity said. "Well.. Call me a 'les-bi-an' but I have a burning romantic passion for Sunset Shimmer. The love I have for her is as strong at Princess Cadence and Shining Armor's power glow, except 1,465,723 times more. I calculated the number myself." Twilight said. "Woah woah woah woah. Woah. 1,465, blah blah something. How'd you even calculate that?" Rainbow Dash said. "Princess Who and Shinning What?" Rarity asked. "You're in love with SUNSET SHIMMER?!" All 3 said in unison. "Y-yeah.." Twilight said. "She's just like us now!" Pinkie said. "Just like you?" She asked. 

"YYYuppers! I'm pannisexual which means I love everything and everyone! Rainbow Dash is a lesbian which she only likes girls. And Rarity is just confused." Pinkie Pie said. "Oh, I am not confused!" Rarity said, taking offence."I just find both genders quite appealing. And I find Fluttershy to be the most attractive girl I've ever seen beside myself." 

"Fluttershy is still in love with my Ex-Girlfriend, Gilda. She doesn't even live in this town anymore." Rainbow Dash said. "One day, she'll see who her real Rare gem is. Spoiler Alert, it's me." Rarity said. "Well, what about Applejack, Sunset Shimmer, and Fluttershy? Are they fillyfo- lesbians too?" Twilight asked. "To be honest, I have no idea. All i know is that Fluttershy likes Gilda, and Gilda's a girl." Dash said. "You girls shall see my new "Life Is A Runway" Collection for my fashion show." Rarity said. "Sure!" Everyone said. 

Author's Note:

Who knew the entire mane 6 liked girls! I didn't. lel