Chapter 5 - Sleepover At Pinkie's

{2 days later}

Sunset walked the halls of Canterlot High. She passed by Twilight almost everyday. "Sunset Shimmer, this is gettin ridiculous. You have to tell her!" Applejack whispered. 

Meanwhile at Twi, Dashie, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie's table....

"Twilighhtt, you havvveee to tell her! It's getting kind've pathetic now." Rainbow Dash said to Twilight Sparkle. 

"You have to give it time." Sunset Shimmer replied. "I have to give this some sort of time." Twilight said to Dash. "I have an idea that'll bring everyone together!" Pinkie Pie said. "A PARTY!" "Realy, pinks, this isn't a time for partying." Rainbow Dash said. "I agree. We have much bigger issues." Rarity chimmed in. "Not a regular party.. A SLUMBER party!" Pinkie Pie said. "Whadda ya think, twilight?"

"I-I don't know.. I get nervous even being in school with sunset shimmer." Twilight said. "Come on!! It'll be funn!" Pinkie encouraged. "Alright.." Twilight gave in. "WOOHHOO! I'll go tell the others." Pinkie Pie jumped out her seat and skipped to Sunset Shimmer, Fluttershy, and Applejack. "Hiiiiii, I want allll of you at my slumber party tonight!" Pinkie said. "Sure, Pinkie!" Fluttershy said. "Okie Dokie Lokie, see you all there!"

{Sleepover}

"Fluttershy, does my mascara look okay?" Rarity asked. "Um, Rarity, No offence but... Isn't it too late to put on makeup?" Fluttershy asked. "Heavens no! Some girls need to express their beauty! Like you. You're so gorgeous, darling. Such a sight for sore eyes!" Rarity flirted. Fluttershy blushed a bit. "Oh, um, thanks rarity." "Hey guys, I'm about to beat Applejack in this Daring Do video game!" Rainbow Dash said. "Ha, As if!" Applejack said, pressing buttons on the controller. "Come on, come on, sapphire statue where are you?" Rainbow said. Applejack did a combo on the video game, crushing a box to reveal the sapphire statue. "YEEHAWW! AH DID IT! I REALLY DID IT!" Applejack cheered. "NO!" Rainbow Dash snatched Applejack's controller and turned her around, making herself jump in front and snatching the statue. "Ya can't do that! That's cheatin'!" Applejack said. "Oh don't be such a poor sport." Rainbow said. Applejack groaned, crossing her arms. 

Later, night soon passed and everyone was asleep. Sunset Shimmer leaned up from her sleeping bag, looking around at everyone asleep. She noticed how peaceful Twilight Sparkle looked while she slept. It put a smile over Sunset Shimmer's face. She got up, and went in the kitchen. "Last time I was here, she had whipped cream.. this time.." Sunset opened the refridgerator, filled with milkshakes. "Sunset Shimmer?" Twilight said, coming into the kitchen. "Oh.. Hh-hey twilight. What are you doing up?" Sunset said. "Had a weird dream that Equestria was being tooken over. I guess I'm worried that Equestria is in harms way while I'm visiting this week." Twilight said. "Don't fret, Twi, I'm sure Princess Celestia and your pony friends are doing just fine." Sunset Said, sitting next to Twilight. Twilight blushed as Sunset sat, twirling her hair a bit. "Twilight... I need to tell you something.. I've needed to tell you for quite some time.." Sunset said.