Chapter 2

Hey! Everyone. Hope you all are safe and not getting much bored from Online Classes and Work from Home stuff.

__________________________________________________________

As soon as Karan heard about the landslide incident that too at the same place where Monami has gone. He immediately rushed to the site searching for his love and fulfilling his duty by rescuing people. The moment he spotted her serving people he sighed in relief.

After finding Sid's Wallet and Identity proof Panic Stricken Bala Called Sanjana Immediately.

In Bundelkhand

(Bala's name start flashing on the phone screen of Sanju)

Sanjana: Ye Bala Hume kaye ke lane phone krro hai!

She picks up the call...

Bala: Sanju Madam! ... Wo...Woh Sid Bhaiji! ...Woh Sid Bhaiji ka Batua Mila hume yaha Landslide wali jagah se. Ho sakta h woh bhi... Malbe m Fase ho!

No matter how much Sanju denied her feeling towards Sid but at the end of the day. Sid had created a special place in her life. She went numb after hear this.But the very next moment all we could see is, she tightening her helmet to get her chirkut back.

Sanjana: Aa raho hai hum Siddharth! Toye kuch na Hone denge hum!

Soon her family and Kundanji got to know about her absence.

Kundan: to her parents ... Sham tak vo hume mil jani chahiye! Ek bar mil jaye fir hum dekh lenge unhe.

Sanju was going towards site to find Sid but some familiar cries drawn her attention. When she tried to see more carefully, and she got bewildered at the sight.

Sanjana: Lakshmi! Yaha. Aur ye 2-3 Chilgoje ise truck ki taraf Kayi ke lane ghaseet rahe hai. 

Bang ! Special Agent Sanjana Dubey was Back in Action.

The very next moment Sanju was beating hell out of those men. After making them nearly unconscious she went towards Laxmi.

Sanjana: Laxmi! Tu theek hai na. Tu Yaha or vo aadmi .... She could notice Lakshmi was getting fainted , All she needed was some water.

Suddenly out of nowhere a hand with water bottle came towards her.She was so engrossed in taking care  of Lakshmi , She didn't notice who it was.

Sanjana: Le Paani pe!!.. Fir aaram se batana... She made Lakshmi drink water!

Person: Waise mujhe pata nahi tha ki Village ki Shaadi me Boxing ka Bhi ritual Hota hai! Interesting.

Listening to the familiar voice Sanju turned around!

It was him!! His Light , His Chirkut.

Sanjana: Sid..Siddharth....And she hugged him like the world is going to end. Tu theek h na! Vo Bala Bta raho tha landslide.

Sid: Haan ... Haan! Sid smiled seeing the concern for him and decides to tease her....Sanju ye konsi nayi technique hai haddiyan todne ki!Itna tense to landslide me bhi feel nahi hua tha.

Sanju realises she was hugging him and gets separated immediately.

Sanjana: Wo..Woh Bala Ka Phone ayo tha! Kah raho tha ki waha landslide me tera Batua or Jacket mili... Toh!

Sid: Toh!

Sanjana: Kuch nahi! pointing towards Lakshmi... Ye hamaro Dost hai Lakshmi Bahut Dino se Gayab hato.. phle Ise sambhalto hai!

Sid and Sanju make her lie at a comfortable place.

Suddenly Sid hears some low noises from truck ...

Sid: Sanju!Waha kuch hai..pointing towards the truck...Aisa Lag rha hai koi hai usme.

Sanjana: Hum dekhto hai ..Tu Lakshmi ke paas Ruk.

Sanju moves towards the truck and notices about 6-7 Girls were there with tied hands and mouth. She Freed them and took them to Sid and Lakshmi.

Sid: Sanju ye !

Sanjana: Lagto hai Koi Chorriyon ko Vyapar kar raho hai yha! ... Hume Jald se Jald inko Sahi Salamat rakhke Un Darindo ko Pakdna Hogo!... Ye jo koi bhi Hai Isse Hum Zinda Nahi chodenge.. 'Mission Nari' is On!

Sid: Cadet Siddharth Ganju Reporting Ma'am!

Sanjana: Siddarth tum in Ladkiyon ke Sath Raho or Inke lane koi Surakshit Jagah Dhundho!Jb tak Hum In Gundo or Truck ko Dekhto hai! Shayad Koi Saboot Hath Pad Jaye!

Sid made all the girls drink some water and took them to a nearby safe shelter.

Meanwhile Sanjana removed the mask from the face of men and was shocked!! She hurridely went towards truck and start searching . After sometime Sid came back leaving those girls at a safe place.

Sid: Sanju! Kuch Pata Chala... 

Sanjana: Ye jo aadmi Bahar Behosh Pado hai Ye Hmare hi gaav ko  Hain..Isko matlab hai ki..Je Ghatiya kam jo koi bhi Kar raho hai ..Vo hmare Hi gaav Ko hain!

Sid: Truck..Truck Main Kuch mila! 

Sanjana : Nahi! Dhund raho hain.

Suddenly Sanjana remembers something !

Sanjana: Hmare gaav mein transport ka kaam sirf Kundanji Karto hai! Or jab subah hum unki amma ke sath Factory gayo the.. Tab ye truck humne wahi khada dekho tha!

Sid: Kundan tumhara fiance... expressions of their faces change but remembering they are mission.. To chalo waha chalte hai ..Waha kuch na kuch Jarur milega..

Sanjana: Haan!.. Par usse phle un sab chorriyon ko aisi jagah pahuchana hogo .. eyeing towards unconscious men Jaha unhe ye Gunde kisi janam me dhund na paye..

Sid and Sanju went with those girls in search for safe shelter for them.

TO BE CONTINUED.

__________________________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment!

Please tell if You like it or What more or less you expect from me to write. Your suggestions are of great value to me.

Stay Happy Readers.

Love Ya'll