Chapter 3

Hey!  I'm here. Stuck with some deadlines, Can't give a long part. Hope you'll are Safe and Sound.

_____________________________________________________

Sid and Sanju took the girls with them to the outskirts of Sanju's village in a safe shelter and were thinking about what to do next.

Sanjana: Siddharth! Tune Academy Phone karke batayo ki tu theek h... Waha, sab tere lane Pareshaan ho Raho honge... Monami ki to halat kharab hogayo hogo ab tak...

Sid: Monu Bro! Kyu... Matlab usko to main letter deke aya hu na ... ki kuch din ke liye bahar hoon.

Sanjana: Bahar! Tu Academy se Bahar kayi ke lane aya..

Sid: Woh!.. (flow me)... engagement ki news sunke ...(and he stops sensing situation).

Sanjana: (she too gets sad listening to this but for the moment she tries diverting it)... Voh batayo to tha ki landslide wali jagah se tero Batua or Jacket mile to!

Sid: Main Monu ko call karta hoon!..(Searching phone )...Woh! mera mobile gir gaya tha landslide me ..Sanju! Can I have yours!

Sanju gives him the phone... He tried calling Monami many times but couldn't connect as She was trying to connect to sid since morning resulting in switching off of her phone.

Note: Here Karan somehow manages to bring Monami to Academy. And here she is crying inconsolably and Aneesh is trying to calm her up to gain some extra points but all in vain. Karan has to go to report Col.Batra regarding the rescue operation.

Sid: (sighs) Monu ka phone switched off aaraha hai!

Sanjana: La!Hum Karan Sirji ko krto hai..

She dials Karan, but Karan was in Col.Batra's Cabin, Hence can't receive.

Karan: Sanju ka call!Is Waqt.

He dialed back to Sanju.

Karan: Sanju! Sab theek.

Sanjana: Sirji!Vo Humne ye batane ke lane phone kiyo tha ki Siddharth bilkul theek hai or abhi Hmare sath hai.Monami ka Phone band aa Raho tha to Hamne apko Kar dio.

Karan: (took a breath of relief)... Waise tu or Siddarth Ek sath! Tu Kaha hai Abhi?

Sanjana explained a series of events from Sid's news to Finding girls.

Karan: Special Agent Sanjana Dubey and Cadet Siddharth Ganju Mission Nari is on! Tum Abhi factory Jao and search for clues... and stay connected! We will be backing up you.

Sanjana/Sid: Ji Sirji/Yes Sir.

Karan informs Faizi about the same and asks him to be in touch with Sanju and Sid.

Karan: Main Monami ko bata ke aata hu!

Karan comes to Monu's Room. 

Karan: Monami! Sid theek hai Abhi abhi phone kiya hai usne!

Monami:  (she felt like she got her life back which was snatched away some hours back)... (She left the hands of consoling Aneesh( Popatlal version 2.0😂) and ran to Karan and hugged him.)... Thank You! Thank You! Thank You so much, Karan! Ye batane ke lie.

Karan hugged her back. After some time they got separated. Aneesh was still burning. Of course!

Monami: (frustrated) Kamine Ganju ne tumhe phone kia ,Mujhe nhi, Or use subah se us Idiot ko phone kar rahi hu Utha bhi nahi raha !!

Karan:Tumhe hi kiya tha! Par tumhara phone shayad switched off hai! Isiliye.Or uska Phone gir gaya tha to usne Sanju ke phone se kiya.(He tried to calm her)

Meanwhile, Aneesh got a call from the dispensary and was bound to go there and report!

Monami: Sid ne Sanju ke phone se call kiya? Kyu!.. Matlab vo or Sanju ek sath. Kaise!

Karan explained everything to Monami and told her about the mission they were carrying out. Faizi came there as he thought Monami wants to talk with Sid. Till then Whole Academy Got to know about Sid.

Monami: on call... Sid tu theek hai na ...Kuch hua to nahi na tujhe!

Sid: Haan Monu! I'm fit and fine.Mujhe kya hoga ...Waise tu theek hai!!

Monami: Mujhe kya Hoga!!(Monami was relieved till now but was damn angry at him)...Sid!You're mad or what...Kisne kaha tha tujhe aise jane ke lie Idiot... Tu wapis ayega na fir itna marungi na tujhe... Ki tu ja hi nhi payega!

Sid: No Violence Angry Bird. Or tune agar Mujhe Kuch bhi Kiya na Waha par to main tere Gappu ko flush Kar dunga.

Monami: Sid! I'll kill you...Agar mere Gappu ko hath bhi lgaya to. Waise mission ke lie tujhe or Sanju ko All the best! Or Apna Dhyan Rakhna.

Sid: Thank you Kameeni!

Everyone from Academy gathered there. Till now Sid has become part of their family too, So they were worried too. 

Bala: Sid Bhaiji Ap theek ho na... Hum sab to dar hi gaye the ki kahi ap!

Sid: Yes ... Balaji Bro! I'm alright. Ek mamuli si landslide SidG ka kya Bigad legi... 

Sumanji: Bhagwan ka shukar hai Sid tu theek hai! Hum sab Bahut ghabra gaye the or Monami ne to Ro Ro ke Academy sir pe utha li thi...

Sid: Monu! You're such a Crybaby Bro!

Monami: Sid! You...

Chitra: #Sid! #Tum theek ho...# We are relieved.

Getting to know Sid is safe . Everyone was relieved. They wished him and Sanju luck for the mission. And got back to their places.

TO BE CONTINUED

_____________________________________________________

Guys and Girls! Do You like it!

Please Vote and Comment.

Stay Happy Everyone.

Love Y'all.