𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎

After the little mishap with Camilo earlier

After the little mishap with Camilo earlier. The boy, after being helped by Clara, thanked her quickly and ran away from her. Leaving the girl a little confused but amused. She could have sworn that she saw Camilo's ears turn red.

Clara shrugged off the usual behavior of the boy when it came to her. She always thinks that Camilo is scared of her because Clara is a year older than the boy. She suspects something else other than Camilo being scared of her, but she does not want to pry if the boy is not yet ready to tell her or even be close to her.

Clara went to La Casa Madrigal to help with the preparations for Antonio's gift ceremony. Based on the nonstop changing of the weather inside the house, she figures that Pepa might not be doing too well. Clara cares for the Madrigal family too much; they are basically family too, as they all grew up together and have been family friends for a long time now.

Clara was in the process of decorating the ceiling with streamers as her golden butterflies flew around the house and made her illusions real. She was near finishing when she got startled by Alma yelling Mirabel's name in the doorway of the house.

"What are you doing?" Alma asked her granddaughter, who is surrounded by children, with a confused expression, holding a vase of flowers.

Clara walked over beside Alma and instinctively stretched out her shoulders and back from using her gift too much. Mirabel laughed nervously. "Uh, they were just asking about the family and—" Clara placed her hands on her waist as she looked amusedly at the stuttering girl.

Alejandra interrupted Mirabel and pointed excitedly to her, saying, "She was about to tell us about her super awesome gift!"

But then, Dolores pops up out of nowhere beside Clara, making the latter look at her wide-eyed, "Oh, Mirabel didn't get one." Dolores heads off with a squeak, thinking she was helpful. Clara placed her hand on her forehead, rubbing it. Because Dolores definitely didn't help.