𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Dusk has come once again as Clara reminisces, thinking of the day when she was gifted with the power of illusion

Dusk has come once again as Clara reminisces, thinking of the day when she was gifted with the power of illusion. She remembered the way her father told stories about her own Abuela and Abuelo, the look of melancholy and yearning in his eyes as he said every word, and how they had to leave the old Encanto and find a new place where they could hold and handle their growing population, but Clara was suspicious as she grew older. She knew something was not adding up, and the "growing population" was just a cover-up.

Her thirteenth birthday became an eye-opener for the truth. However, before she got deeper into her thoughts, she was called over by her father as their family went inside Casita to help the Madrigals with the guests for Antonio's gift ceremony.

"Mi Angelita, go greet the guests outside. As we finish some things to do here, I need to find Antonio," Héctor said to his daughter, who nodded to him. "And you, Xavier, Dios mio, help Félix calm your Tía Pepa before Tonio has a gift ceremony in a hurricane."

Clara stuck out her tongue to her brother as Xavier did the same to her before she caught the eye of Alma, who raised an eyebrow at her. The girl fixed her posture, and she walked to the entrance of La Casa Madrigal. Clara heard the people sing and cheer; she saw them lighting fireworks and holding candles as they made their way toward the house. She knows that everyone is hopeful about today's event, considering they didn't expect what happened at the last gift ceremony. In all honesty, no one did.

Clara saw Camilo at the entrance too, preparing to greet the guests. "Hola Mi Sol, in charge of greeting the guests?" Clara said with a genuine smile on her face as she walked up beside him. She noticed Camilo seemed surprised at her sudden appearance and started shape-shifting from various people. He finally turned back to himself and clutched his ruana, where his heart is located.

"Oh lo siento Mi Sol, I didn't mean to startle you." Clara sheepishly smiled at him with her hand coming to her lips as she tried to suppress her giggle in order to prevent embarrassing the boy any further after noticing his growing red face.