Author's Note

Figured it wouldn't be a Jayhow story without an author's note at the end;) 

All jokes aside, I wanted to dedicate this chapter to you lovely readers - I hope this story took you along on its ride as much as it brought me the magic of leaving reality. Does that make sense? Sorry, I'm writing at 1 am... 

Thank you for sticking along with my (very) late update schedules and I am always so delighted to see your reactions to specific scenes / characters; it's brought me so much joy :> Also, many many thanks to you guys' encouragement and positive / constructive feedback.

As always, I hope you enjoyed this! I hope you learned more about each cat's character - I certainly did, and it only made my appreciation for them grow so much more. Let me know if there is anything you thought / think needs improvement on:) Feedback is very appreciated!

If you haven't already, and only if you want to, check out my other Warrior fanfictions - Jayfeather & Half-Moon/Briarlight, and Firestar & Sandstorm/Spottedleaf. 

(p.s. I also published a chapter on an original story 'Our Fantasy' - it plays a lot into culture and family so if you'd like to give that a read...)

Have a lovely rest of your day / night <3 Video up above is something I find very calming to listen to.

~Jayhow