Welcome

Hey guys! So I'm back with another fan-fiction (again). I was kinda getting bored with not writing anymore stories so I decided to post another story - a couple of you guys wanted me to do Fireheart & Cinderpelt/Sandstorm and at first I was wondering what kind of story plot I could do for them. (@TheOutsidersAngel first gave me this idea :)). I was thinking more of a Bluestar & Oakheart/Thrushpelt story, but after a few days, ideas started flowing in for Fireheart's one and I'm actually really excited about this :)

So as most of you guys know, I have two other Warriors fan-fiction:

Firestar & Sandstorm/Spottedleaf and Jayfeather & Half Moon/Briarlight

If you haven't checked it out yet, and wish to, it's on my profile :)

*

Story Plot:

Fireheart never knew Cinderpelt liked him, but she did. She liked him the moment she became his apprentice.

Fireheart's always been drawn to Sandstorm, her brilliant green eyes and fiery spirit. And yet memories of him and his past love Spottedleaf still tags around in his mind...

*

The first part of this story is basically set during the days when Cinderpelt was still an apprentice and Spottedleaf was already murdered by Clawface. Fireheart isn't leader yet, and Tigerstar (known as Tigerclaw back then) was still living and the deputy. Bluestar is the current leader of ThunderClan and ya let's take it from there :)

**I wrote Sandstorm as a warrior already - but in the real timeline, she isn't a warrior yet, she's still an apprentice. So that's why her name is Sandstorm in the following chapters and not Sandpaw, just in case any of you guys get confused XD**

Hope you guys enjoy this story :) If there are slow updates, please forgive me as I may be quite busy with other things or is still in the middle of writing. I'd rather do work properly and not rush it so that it doesn't become a messy story for you guys.

I'm open to constructive criticism and a little pointer here and there if I get character's names wrong or stuff like that (people do make mistakes sometimes and I'm no exception haha).

PS: The drawings on the cover of this book are NOT drawn by me, credits go to the people who made it! :)

~Jayhow 😜