2 | interest

Two days later, Komaeda waited at the spot Hinata and him usually met up at.

Hinata didn't arrive.

Komaeda decided to call him, but he didn't pick up.

"Where could he be..." He muttered, shutting his phone off.
Then, he heard footsteps.

"Ah, there you are, Komaeda-kun!" Yukizome walked towards him, a boy walking behind her.

"Kamukura-kun is a new classmate of yours. He will be your roommate when we're on the field trip since you didn't have anybody to stay with."

"Uhm... alright..."

"Well then, I have to go. Have a nice day, you two!" With that, she left.

Komaeda stared at the man in front of him. He had long, black hair and red eyes. He looked... a lot like Hinata.

"I'm Komaeda Nagito. It's nice to meet you."

"Kamukura Izuru."

"So... is there anything else I can help you with? I kind of... need to go."

"You are worried."

"Uh... what do you mean?"

"You had a distressed look on your face when I arrived. You were calling someone but they didn't pick up and now you said you are in a hurry. You are looking for someone."

"I don't see how that's any of your business, Kamukura-kun." Komaeda frowned.

"We should try to get along. We are going to be roommates in a few months."

"I know that. I'm sorry, I don't have the right to be rude to someone like you..."

"It is alright. Tell me, Komaeda, who are you searching for?"

"A friend."

"I see. How long have they been gone."

"He's been gone for a day. I'm probably overthinking..."

"Go home, Komaeda."

"Huh?"

"You need rest."

"Thanks for worrying, but I'm fine."

Kamukura furrowed his eyebrows. Why was this guy making him feel so... so...

He didn't know how to describe it. Kamukura had never felt anything, but he knew that he was feeling something now.
Komaeda had said he was 'worrying'.

Worry... is that what this is called? Why would he worry? He didn't know Komaeda.

"Have a nice day, Kamukura-kun." Komaeda smiled, bowing down.

"See you tomorrow."