17 | Plan

What even is this story 😭😭 man I suck at writing
TW for mentions of SA rn. Also I'm not trying to demonize Teruteru or anything. He did try to assault Hiyoko in the anime, he's not a good guy and I'm not making him out to be worse than he is.

"Komaeda-kun, would you like me to apply suncream on you?" Hanamura smirked.

"Ngh... sure..." He nervously took of his jacket, hiding his chest behind his legs as Hanamura applied the cream to his back.

He hated it.

He hated being touched. The only people who were allowed to touch him were Hinata, Souda and Kamukura and they were only allowed to cuddle with him at best.

The way Hanamura's hands slid up and down his body made him shudder in disgust.

"Turn around for me," Komaeda did as he was told. "I need to see your chest, mon cheri,"

Komaeda shook his head. "N-no... you can't..."

"We made a deal, did we not?"

"That's not... you don't get it..."

"Well, you said-"

"Stop bothering him," Kamukura put a hand on Komaeda's shoulder.

"Are you okay, Komaeda?"

"I... mhm..." He quickly put on his jacket and left, holding onto

Kamukura's hand.

Later that day, they ate lunch at the diner. Komaeda was sitting next to Hanamura since the other asked him to.

Komaeda didn't like this at all. He wanted to sit with Souda and Kamukura, but couldn't.

He needed to make sure Hanamura left his classmates alone.

Komaeda wanted to finish eating quickly and finally go away. He needed a break from Hanamura. That plan was ruined, however, when the other asked him to hang out after lunch.

"Oh... sure, if you want to," Komaeda agreed.

When the time had come, Hanamura lead Komaeda to the beach where the rest of their classmates were too.

This time, not all of them were swimming, some just relaxed. They sat behind a bush, keeping the others from seeing them.

Komaeda smiled. The sound of the waves crashing was relaxing.

"Komaeda, would you like to take a bath with me?"

"What?"

"You heard what I said,"

"Well... no, that would be... highly inappropriate, right?"

"Ah, how adorable you are, Komaeda!"

He frowned. "Adorable? Why?"

"'Inappropriate', so cute,"

"I don't get it..."

"That is the whole point, isn't it? The point of bathing together, I mean,"

"I-I know, that's why I said I didn't want to," Komaeda's cheeks heated up.

Hanamura was so confident all the time. How could he say stuff like that so casually?

TW: Not too sure if this is needed, but SA.

Komaeda's thoughts were interrupted when Hanamura pulled him closer, pressing Komaeda's back to his chest.

"Wh-wha-" A finger was gently placed on his lips.

"Calm down, Nagito,"

He froze.

Nagito.

Only Hinata was allowed to call him that.

He jumped up and ran away. He ran for a few minutes, before sitting down in a cave.

Apparently some of his classmates saw him run off, because, soon enough, a bunch of them were at the cave too.

"Ko... you okay?" Souda put a hand on his shoulder. Komaeda looked up and shook his head.

"N-no..."

"Did Hanamura do something? You were around him a lot today," Kamukura said.

"Mhm..."

"Did he... did he touch you?" Koizumi asked.

Komaeda gave a quick nod and could hear a few gasps.

"N-nothing like you're probably imagining... He just... he... uh..."

"What did he do?" Nanami asked.

"He, uhm, p-pulled me close and... touched my chest and ba-back..."

"How did it even come to that?" She sat down next to him.

"W-well... after we all got dressed, I asked him to stay longer 'cause I wanted to talk to him. I, uh, I told him that he has to stop talking to you guys like that and we kind of... made a deal."

"What deal?"

"I said he could talk to me in that way all he wants if he stops being weird to you guys... He said he'd only do it if I played along and I said yes... I-I only wanted to make sure he doesn't do a-anything to you guys,"

"Let's make a plan to defeat him!" Nanami announced.

"Defeat?" Koizumi questioned.

"Tomorrow at breakfast, Komaeda-kun won't come. He'll go here instead. I'll ask Hanamura if where he wants to hang out with you that day. Souda-kun will tell him about the cave and say you told him you'd be here. When Hanamura goes here, you'll pretend to be asleep. As soon as he does anything, Pekoyama-san will jump out of the bushes and capture him. Okay?"

"Uh... I guess,"