15 | Bath

"Mitarai" is imposter. I'll use he/him pronouns when they're in disguise, but they/them if they're not. Also for explanation of Kazuichi and Nagito's 'weird' behavior, they're Trans.

Komaeda was laying in bed. Kamukura was too, on the other side of the room.

They were on the filed trip now. Komaeda couldn't sleep.
He sat up and left the cottage.

It wasn't too cold outside. Komaeda walked over to the beach of this island.

There were a few couples on the beach, presumably on a date.

Komaeda sighed.

Hinata and him couldn't do that anymore.

They would never go on a date again.

They would never get married.

They would never grow old together.

"I just want to see you again... one last time..." He walked around on the beach for a bit.

Most of the couples had left already by now.

He thought of Hinata's hand holding his. It had always been a nice feeling when they held hands.

"Komaeda," He jumped and let out a yelp before turning towards the voice.

"Kamukura-kun?"

"You weren't in the cottage. Did something happen?"

"I just... couldn't sleep. No big deal." He forced a smile.

Kamukura didn't buy it, so Komaeda grabbed his hand and walked closer to him.

"Let's go back to the cottage, yeah?" Kamukura gulped slightly.

"Y-yes..."

They were now laying in bed again.

"Kamukura-kun?"

"Yes?"

"Is it possible to resurrect the dead?"

"Why do you ask?" Komaeda chuckled.

"I don't know, honestly. It was a stupid question." He rolled over, looking at Kamukura now.

"Good night, Kamukura-kun." He smiled.

"Good night, Komaeda."

The next day, Yukizome decided that everyone would go to the hot springs.

"S-so is it like a b-bathhouse?" Tsumiki asked.

"No, they're outside." Yukizome smiled at her, walking up the small hill the baths were located on.

"Uh, not to act spoiled or anything, but no way in hell am I going to bathe in the same tub as a bunch of teenage boys," Koizumi said.

"That's understandable!" Yukizome smiled. "Don't worry, Koizumi-san, there's two different tubs. One for the girls, one for the boys."

"Ah, that's a relief,"

"What about, like, swimsuits?" Souda asked. "I-I don't wanna show my whole body!"

Kamukura looked at him. Ah, that's right. When they were swimming, Souda had been wearing a T-Shirt.

"You guys get a small towel to cover up your, uh, bottom area." Yukizome said. "But it's not mandatory to wear it,"

"Y-you better all wear it!" Kuzuryuu demanded.

"Of course!" Komaeda agreed. "Why would I not want to?"