Chapter 2

All Harry has been thinking about since he got back home from school is Louis Tomlinson, the one person he hates the most! Or at least he thinks he does. The incident that happened on the field and then his little problem in the locker room.

He's not gonna lie, Louis is fucking attractive with those beautiful blue eyes of his, like the ocean so deep, his cute button nose, his cheekbones, his body and damn, that ass. But why is he thinking about Louis? He doesn't know. Is he high? Probably.

"Haz?" His sister Gemma calls from the living room, but Harry's too far gone in his thoughts to even realise that he's being called.

"Harry?"

"Harold!" Gemma finally yells from the living room, snapping Harry back into reality.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Come down, dinner's ready."

"Coming." Harry says falling on his back on the bed. He has a shit load of homework to do but fuck it. He'll do it later. Otherwise too, tomorrow's Saturday, so it's pretty chill.

"What's for dinner?" He asks, sitting on the dinner table.

"Mum cooked pasta."

"Sounds good. Where's mum and dad though?"

"Don't ask." Gemma says looking her brother in the eyes and that's enough for Harry to know what his parents are doing.

"Don't you think it's weird that mum and dad have sex?" Harry whispers.

"Where do you think we came from?"

"I know but sometimes I wonder this and that makes me wonder why I wondered about them doing the dirty in the first place."

"Let's just eat dinner. I have an early meeting tomorrow." Gemma tells him.

"But I thought we were gonna go out tomorrow?"

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry but it's kind of urgent. Don't worry though, I'll make it back in time."

"You better." Harry holds the fork a few metres away from Gemma's neck. He loves the relationship he has with his sister. She's really understanding and he appreciates her for that. Harry loves Gemma to pieces.

"So how was your day?" Gemma asks after a while.

Harry thinks about that question for a few seconds before answering, "It was normal. Nothing out of the blue. I don't know why teachers give so much homework for the weekend though, like go get yourselves something to eat or play with, why are you sitting here, making it a mission to torment our lives?" He takes a spoonful of pasta in his mouth.

"And that is why I'm glad I graduated high school and college." Gemma chuckles.

"I can't wait to get out of school." Harry says.

"It's funny actually. I thought the same when I was in high school but once I got out and actually learnt what real life was, I thought it's better if I stayed in school, minus the homework though. But you only realise the value of a moment after it's gone and it becomes a memory." 

"That was a very intellectual piece, thankyou very much."

They eat the rest of their dinner in silence and after dinner is over, they go to their respective rooms, getting ready for the night.

Harry thinks he might as well get some homework done so that he doesn't have to worry about it during the weekend.

He sits on his desk, a pencil in his hand and  opens his textbook. He doesn't even make it to the index of the textbook before he groans, "Uggh, fuck it. I'll do it tomorrow."