Chapter 8

"Zayn for the love of God, stop following me!" Harry yells.

"Ok ok. You don't have to yell. I just want to make sure you'll be fine."

"I'm not five Z. I'll be fine. I think you can go."

"Are you sure?"

Harry gives Zayn an eye and Zayn finally turns back and leaves him alone.

"Who the fuck does he think he is!?" Harry storms into the locker room, startling Louis who's currently sitting on the bench, untying his shoe laces.

"Why is it so hard for your ass to admit it was your fault!? A kind 'I'm sorry Louis, you were right' would work just fine. Thankyou very much." Louis smiles a sarcastic smile, his back bent over while his hands are in the process of untying his shoe lace.

"Oh let's forget how you just humiliated me in front of everyone ten seconds ago." Harry seethes.

"Shut up. It's not a big deal. They'll probably forget about it by tomorrow." Louis shrugs.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Harry says squinting at Louis.

"Nothing. I chose to rise above and take the high road, unlike some assholes here who would die rather than admit they were in the wrong." Louis looks around like he just gained a shit ton of wisdom.

Harry purses his lips together, inhaling a sharp breath. He walks towards Louis and stands in front of him. Louis looks up at time like they're old pals and flashes him a smile.

"Are you sure you're stable?"

"In my defence, we're all a little unstable." Louis says getting up.

"God you're driving me crazy!" Harry backs Louis against the lockers, his back hitting the cold metal.

Harry's rage is prominent with the way his nostrils flare up, his eyebrows forming into a frown. Harry glares down at Louis, their faces now just a few inches apart.

Louis can feel Harry's hot breath on his lips. He can feel the way Harry's chest rises and falls against his own with the deep breaths Harry's taking.

"Oh am I now?" Louis leans closer to Harry's face, his face contouring into a smirk.

"Mhmm." Harry mumbles, suddenly feeling like all the air has been sucked out of his lungs.

"What are you gonna do about it? Fight me again?" Louis whispers, dangerously close to his lips.

"Way worse." Harry growls by his ear. "I'm gonna wreck you." He whispers, his lips against Louis' ear sending shivers down his spine. He doesn't know where he got this sudden confidence from but it feels good.

Louis' gaze travels down, scanning Harry and he can see the veins on his neck. He knows he shouldn't be turned on but he can't help the moan that almost escapes his lips.

He wonders what Harry's strong hands would feel against his body and just thinking about it makes him hard in his pants.

Harry looks incredibly sexy. He always has been but right now it's just another level he's experiencing and he wants to have it all by himself.

Louis wets his lips carefully, never breaking eye contact with Harry who's trapped him between his arms.

Harry looks like he's about to shoot an insult at Louis but instead he opens his mouth and closes it again looking like a fish and hits the locker on the side on Louis' head. Louis flinches.

"I hate you." Harry harshly presses his lips against Louis' soft ones which takes the both of them by surprise, not the kiss but the passion behind it. The kiss soon turns hot and steamy when their tongues get involved.

Harry starts grinding his thigh against Louis' groin. "Fuck." Louis moans involuntarily into their kiss and he regrets it almost immediately because it means he's giving Harry all the power, all of himself.

"I hate that you turn me on so much." Harry breaks the kiss. "Just looking at you makes me weak in the knees." He smashes his lips against Louis' once again.

"Oh yeah?" Louis breathes heavily, biting Harry's lip.

"Mhmm." Harry hums, too busy grinding himself against Louis.

"Then this sure is gonna make you get on your knees for me." Louis smirks. He's painfully hard and Harry's lips against his neck, sucking and biting at a spot on his collarbone aren't exactly helping with his boner.

He slides his hand inside Harry's pants, grabbing his length in his hand. He starts to gently stroke up and down first but picks up the pace in a few seconds.

"Jesus fucking Christ." Harry moans, his face buried deep in Louis' neck.

"Don't bring Jesus into this. I want you to moan my name. Scream it." Louis says picking up his pace. He can tell Harry's close.

The comment sends Harry over the edge and he cums all over Louis' hand, "Louis, fuck." He pants. Though Harry hates to admit it but this was the best handjob he's ever recieved by someone.

Louis retracts his hand and wipes it on Harry's shirt.

"It's dirty anyways." Louis says when he sees the look on Harry's face.

"This was my lucky shirt!"

"You're kidding me right?" Louis asks as he washes his hands, his expression almost comical.

"About the shirt? No!"

"I just gave you a fucking handjob and you're concerned about your stupid shirt!?"

"To be fair, we had them by the dick. You were the one with your, how did you put it? Your master plan which cost us the whole goddamn game!"

"Don't change the story. You're such an asshole." Louis shakes his head and gets out of his sweaty clothes.

Harry marches forward and turns Louis around by the waist, kissing down his chest.  "You mean a pain in your ass?" He smirks.

"What are we? Fuck buddies now?" Louis pushes Harry off of him and goes to shower.

Harry being the stubborn little shit he is, follows Louis to the shower, stopping at the partition as he inspects Louis through the glass. Louis quickly covers the glass with his towel though before taking off his clothes and throwing them by Harry's foot.

"I thought you hated me?" Louis says, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I still do. Make no doubt about it." Harry says though he doesn't believe it himself.

The voice of the other team players filing in startles them. Harry quickly makes an exit from the showers and towards the door. A light blush creeps onto his face as he thinks about what just happened between them. He's still mad at Louis though.

But God, did Louis feel so good against him. He can't help but wonder how it would feel like without the thin veil of clothes separating their bodies.

"What are you smiling at?" Niall says in an accusing tone with his arms crossed.

"God Niall." Harry breathes, keeping a hand on his chest, "You scared me."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Is there something wrong with it?" Harry says.

"No it's just weird." Niall says eyeing Harry up and down like he's going to find something he's trying to hide.

"You know what? It's getting late and I should head home. My parents are probably going to get worried." Harry smiles awkwardly and walks past Niall.

Niall still with his arms crossed over his chest and an accusing eye let's him go deciding to slide it for today. He can tell Harry tomorrow. He smirks to himself and leaves.

~~~~
Chapter 8!
Hehe did you like it?

How are you my lovelies? I hope y'all are doing good :) Anything you wanna talk about? I'm always there if you ever wanna share. It's a safe space for anyone and everyone <3

Keep yourselves hydrated and eat something if you haven't!

Thanks for reading and I'll meet you in the next one :)

Love you xx.