𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗩𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘆🔞

Jungkook made his way in the bathroom. Taking off his shirt and pants he entered the shower room.

He thought about how he had a crush on Taehee in his childhood days.

How cute she was then--so pretty.

How she used to play with him all day along with Victorey, she was so cute too. Oh how they used to do all the things together, eating, sleeping, going to picnics, doing homework and they even bath together.

He liked her so much.

But then, when she was 17, she had her first boyfriend, Jung Hoseok.

He remembers how heartbroken he was. He remembers how he could not talk to her for several days, feeling heartbroken. Those days he stayed with Victorey more.

Victorey was always so nice to him. She was a very kind hearted, sweet and a good girl. If he weren't in love with Taehee he surely would have tried to date her.

But then she had dated quite some boys too. Her boyfriend Namjoon he remembers. Oh how sexy and smart he was. Really intelligent and mature person. Victorey lost her virginity to her now ex-boyfriend Kim Namjoon when she was 18.

She dated him for a year and half when one day he confessed about his confusion with his sexuality and confirming that he was bisexual.

He felt attracted towards another guy named Kim Seokjin. She had noticed his awkwardness and confusion. He looked frustrated a lot of times.

But then she encouraged him to follow his heart and if he thinks that he really loves him, then he should be confident and confess.

Seokjin later revealed that he was in love with him too because he was gay. They started dating and are happy together. Its been two three years now.

Victorey was happy that Namjoon was comfortable enough to share such a big news related to his life with her first. They were great friends before dating. They still are. Namjoon felt grateful to have a friend like her. She dated few guys after Namjoon but now she is single.

Jeongguk tried dating other girls but he couldn't forget Taehee--how could he--and so he concluded that he was never good at these relationship stuff.

Taehee is single, since her break up with Hoseok, according to Jungkook. Hoseok shifted to another country but they do check up on each other sometimes.

In college, Taehee was the main cheer leader for the football team of which Jungkook was the captain.

Jungkook was a Senior, in his last year. The trio besties sometimes talk about their life, studies and career and one time Taehee revealed that she wanted to focus on her studies and said that she wasn't ready for any relationships yet.