𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗲'𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀...

Jeongguk was worried about the events that happened in the past day.

He had sex with both his best friends--on the same day. He is literally a pervert isn't he hopeless bitch.

It is wrong on his side--very wrong. He let his lust take over him. But what could he do. He feels the worst--but he doesn't regret anything.

How can he, they were so attractive and beautiful.

In fact, they are the most popular twins among the junior year students and also among the seniors for their top tier visuals and amazing personalities.

He sighed.

The morning he woke up, the girls were already gone for their classes. He was in his fourth year that is, his last year.

Anyways who cares which student comes at what time, right?

He couldn't talk to Taehee in the morning. Frustrated thinking, what if their relationship turns awkward?

He couldn't focus on the class, the professor and what the fuck he was teaching, his mind was filled with thoughts of Taehee.

He groaned feeling his head ache and here he was on his way back home. He needed some rest really.

He was walking when his eyes fell on the girl who is on his mind since the morning. Maybe if he had met her--talked to her in the morning itself, he wouldn't be feeling this worst.

He jogged his way to her and stopped when the girl ahead heard his footsteps. She turned around seeing him.

She was wearing a sky Blue colour, off shoulder crop top and white pants

She was wearing a sky Blue colour, off shoulder crop top and white pants. Her face looked angelic but the frown on her eyebrows caught his attention.

"T-Taehee...isn't it still class hours, skipping classes is not a good thing you know?" He awkwardly chuckled but was sweating so much--he had no fucking idea about what he was talking, what he was doing.

"Look who is talking..." Taehee who was walking ahead of him stopped turning to look behind at him--more like glaring.

Jungkook was too scared to speak a crooked sheepish smile on his face making him look so awkward ugh...

"And who do you think is at fault for me to come back home feeling tired so early..." She spoke in low voice.

"I-I am sorry..." He looked down feeling the worst. He did not know what to do now.

They kept walking, the air was filled with so much tension that one could feel it from a distance. But both had red cheeks--blushing. Reaching Jungkook's home, they both wanted to rest for some time.

Jungkook waited for Taehee to open the door but then his doe eyes looked at her when he heard her voice,

"H-hey..." in a faint voice--almost inaudible

"Um...why did you all of a sudden do that to me, touching me like that at night?" She turned to face him, a blush visible on her face with her lips pursed.