𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗲🔞

"Then ruin me..."

Taehee said with lust in her eyes. She sat up looking into his lovesick ones. Grabbing his face by his jaw, she tilted her head kissing his lips. Jungkook pulled her closer, kissing her back deliciously his hands all over her smooth back.

Taehee was getting addicted to his lips. Jungkook kissed her deep and made her lie down back on the matress.

His fingers fumbling with the shorts, pulling it down, kissing her neck. Taehee lifted her hips as Jungkook pulled the shorts off completely.

There she was--laying naked. Much more beautiful than Jungkook had ever imagined her to be--much more breath taking than he had seen her in his dreams.

So beautiful.

"I wanna eat you out" He whispered, pecking her lips once he kissed her navel down. Lifting her legs placing them on his shoulders. He started kissing her inner thighs.

Taehee whimpered, feeling his lips doing wonders on her skin. She covered her mouth with her hands afraid Victorey might wake up.

Jungkook pecked her pink beautiful clit licking her sweet pussy lips kissing and sucking it. He entered his tongue in making Taehee gasp out loud. She turned her head to check whether Victorey woke up or not.

She felt so good like heaven.

"Um...baby you taste so good so fresh and lovely hm" Jungkook moaned. He inserted his spit covered fingers into her pussy. She breathed heavily as Jungkook started moving them in and out gently trying to prep her for his cock.

"Jungkook~" She moaned biting on her knuckles, feeling herself coming close to cumming. Jungkook kept eating her out vigorously, determined to make her cum only by her tongue and fingers.

"Ngh~J-Jungkook! fuck I will cu-cum you are making me feel s-so ah fuck!" She sobbed, cumming all over Jungkook's tongue her eyes closed in pleasure.

Jungkook lapped up her juices and got up. She opened her eyes and shivered seeing Jungkook looking right into her eyes--he smirked wiping the cum off his lips, leaning forward till his breath fanned on her lips.

"You just came by my tongue and fingers? I hope I won my challenge babe?" He kissed her cheeks. Taehee bit her lips feeling so fucking turned on and horny for the sexy man on top of her--her best friend.

"Gonna fuck you now~
good and best" He whispered in her ears making her desperate for him. He sat up removing his sweatpants maintaining his eye contact with her. He smirked witnessing her eyes go wide.

"You have a lovely cock~put it in me already~" Taehee smirked, pulling him on top of her. He chuckled, his voice so manly and deep as she hummed, capturing his lips with her own teeth pulling on them teasingly. Jungkook growled.

'Oh man! So sexy she is gonna be the death of me ah!' He felt amazing.

He stroked his cock two three times and rubbed it against her pussy lips, hovering over her--he entered her making her eyes roll back.

"Ah fuck!I feel so full uhm full with your cock Kookie~" She moaned in pleasure.

He thrusted in her, grunting at the feeling of her tightness.

"Oh fuck! so fucking tight, you are taking me in so well your walls feel so warm ah" He wrapped his arms around her kissing her lips.

She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him more closer to herself. Clawing on his back sucking on his ear. Licking on his neck biting her and there. She kissed on the mole on his neck to his jaw.