𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗙𝘂𝗻 🔞

M/Y/N was in Victorey's class...he had joined newly, two months ago.

He was so cool and a great football player

He was so cool and a great football player. Popular among seniors for his skills and famous for his visuals and character among girls. His height was almost as equal to Jungkook's.

He was a great friend of the said guy. Jungkook appreciated and liked him a lot for his talent. He very well knew what a great guy he was.

M/N was so happy seeing Jungkook. The football team leader was an inspiration for him. He wanted to learn from him and be a great sports man too. They had become close friends in a short span of time.

"Baby!" Victorey went near him. M/N put the cake on the table and embraced his girlfriend, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Jungkook hyung I missed you!" M/N hugged him. Jungkook was so happy to see his junior.

"Hey! So you are that special someone Victorey wanted to introduce to me, hm? I am so happy for both of ya! Have a great time today and yeah meet my girlfriend Taehee haha!" He side hugged Taehee placing a soft kiss on her cheek to show the small gesture of affection.

"I already know him you were the only one who was unaware of them dating." Taehee laughed when she saw Jungkook's surprised face again.

"Okie let's cut the cake unnie can't wait anymore it looks tasty!" Victorey excitedly said making M/N coo at her cuteness.

They all gathered with people clapping their hands, a happy birthday song playing in the background.

The girls cut the cake together feeding each other, celebrating their 21st birthday. Their boyfriends cheering them. The twin sisters fed them, M/N eating a big piece of it.

"Hey y'all!" They saw Namjin couple making their way from the crowd towards them. Victorey jumped and hugged them. They got gifts for the twin sisters and fed cake to each other.

They all laughed at M/N who had a little chocolate smeared on his chin making him look adorable.

The Namjin couple cooed seeing Victorey and M/N happy with each other.