𝗚𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗲 🔞

AT NIGHT

Jungkook was lying on his king size bed, unable to sleep

The girls sleeping on his either side. They said they both had a scary nightmare and bullied him to let them sleep beside him on his bed.

Well, that is not a bother right now for him.

The thing is--

He was thinking about his session with Victorey in the shower room.
He did apologize for what happened then.

He knows that Victorey understands what happened between them was just in the heat of the moment. They both were soaking in lust along with water. She enjoyed as much as he did.
There was nothing wrong in that. Neither of them wanted to take it more further than that.

The fact that she looks like Taehee added more to his overwhelming feeling of being needy. He knows what he did was wrong. But one can't even blame him. When you are in that situation.

But what did bother him even more was--

How did Victorey know that he had feelings for Taehee? It wasn't just because it was oBVioUs or something because Taehee and Jungkook keep bickering all the time though it's such a turn on for him. She is so wild.

He then smiled thinking about how Taehee had previously kissed his cheek and he caressed the spot on his face, where she had placed her soft lips. He thought about how her soft petal like lips would taste like.

Time passed and he didn't even realise how his thoughts raced and turned into his erotic fantasies of having her under him, while he makes love to her. How he would devour and cherish her gorgeous body and make her his.

Time passed and he never knew how he felt his cock get hard--this must have been the horniest he has ever felt.

The fact that Taehee who was now cuddling his arm with a cute pout on her face, her--tits pressed on his naked arm made it more difficult for him to control. He always sleeps shirtless.

Victorey was facing the other side in a deep sleep hugging her plushy--she has always been a heavy sleeper.

He looked at Taehee's face.

'She is sleeping right...

It wan't be a problem if I t-touch her right...

She won't wake up--will she...

She looks so irresistible right now fuck...'

He thought.

He held her hand that was cuddling his arm and placed it on his back as he brough her closer to himself cupping her cheek. He nuzzled into her neck as his hand travelled down on her chest, cupping her boobs. He bit his lip.