-Chapter 9-

Paxton and I pulled up to Ben's house and Patty came out with Zeke. I stepped out of the car as he ran to me.

"Hi Buddy, I missed you!" I hugged Zeke tightly. "Thank you Patty, you're the best!"

Patty nodded at me and waved. Zeke pulled back and noticed Paxton next to me.

"Who're you?" Zeke asked leaning into me.

"Baby this is Paxton, he's my boyfriend." I searched his face for emotions. He looked curious, Paxton smiled at him, he looked kind of nervous. I thought it was adorable.

"Can he come home with us? I would like to show him a dinosaur collection." Zeke stared at Paxton. I looked at Paxton to see his reaction.

"I don't know hun, that's up to Paxton."

"Of course, I would love to!" Paxton smiled and opened the door for Zeke. I helped Zeke get into Paxtons car.

Paxton drove us home, we pulled up to the apartment building. For a second I felt kind of embarrassed. We were definitely not rich like Ben or Paxton, but then I remembered. If Paxton doesn't like that I live here, he has no business being with me.

We walked up to the apartment and I opened the door. Zeke ran in to go find his dinosaurs.

"Take your shoes off!" I yelled after him. Paxton followed me in.

"This is really nice babe, you're a great decorator." He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks, babe. Wanna help me cook dinner?"

"Paxton! I have my dinos!" Zeke came in with his arms full of his dinosaurs.

"Awesome little dude!" Paxton sat down on the carpet and Zeke plopped down next to him. Zeke started to ramble about his dinosaurs and I smiled. Paxton was so focused on Zeke he didn't notice me starting on dinner.

I pulled out ingredients for stir fry and started to whip stuff together. Before I knew it the food was ready and I was starvinggg.

"Boys! dinner is ready." Zeke pulled on Paxton to come to the kitchen. He pulled himself into the chair and Paxton sat next to him. I brought them both plates.

"Thanks, babe, this looks great." Paxton wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me into a side hug.

"Thanks, sissy!" Zeke said with a mouth full of rice.

"Thanks, bud, but no talking with a mouth full." I wiped the side of his face with a napkin.

Paxton's phone buzzed and he looked down. "Hey babe, my parents are going out tonight, can I stay here tonight."

"Sleepover!!" Zeke bounced up and down excitedly.

"Yes of course babe. Zeke let's get you cleaned up baby." Zeke ran off to the bathroom and I followed behind. I helped Zeke get ready for bed and soon enough he was tucked in and ready to go to bed. I went out into the living room and saw Paxton had cleaned up the kitchen and was now sitting on the couch on his phone. I plopped down on him laughing.

"Thank you for cleaning babe." I kissed him lightly on the lips.

"You're welcome sexy, dinner was great." Paxton put his phone away and brought his hands to my hips.

"You're very welcome, I'm glad you can spend the night." I started to kiss his neck moving my hands across his chest.

"Baby, are you sure you wanna start this?" He pulled back and moved my hair out of my face.

"Yes Paxy, show me how much you want me." I looked at him with my best "fuck me eyes."

"Oh fuck, I love you, baby." He rolled his hips into me as he grabbed my ass.

"I love you too daddy, now come fuck me." I got up smirking at him as I ran to my bedroom. I heard him get up behind me and come after me. I pulled my shirt off revealing my black lacy bra. I bent over as I pulled my skirt down. I knew Paxton was watching. I felt a sharp sting as Paxton slapped my ass.

"You're such a tease. I'm gonna love fucking you." Paxton lifted me and threw me down on the bed. He got in between my legs and began to kiss my neck. I felt him sucking, leaving hickeys all down my neck. He brought his hands to my chest squeezing my tits, his lips got lower as he pulled at my bra undoing it. He starred at my tits for a second.

"Jesus fuck, you're perfect." He kissed me roughly. His hips started to grind into mine. I felt my pussy heating up as his jeans rubbed against my center. His lips found my nipples. He bit my left nipple gently making me moan. I felt him smirk against my skin. His hand went down to my panties. He pressed against my clit.

"Tell me you want me baby, beg me."

"Please daddy, please touch me, I need it. " I begged, I needed him, I needed to relieve the heat. He kissed me again and lowered himself until his face was between my legs. I was by no means a virgin but Paxton did something to me. He made me feel something. His cool fingers pushed my panties aside and I could feel his breath on my sensitive pussy.

"You're so wet, so wet for me." He began to eat me out, his tongue finding the perfect spot as I ground into his face. I moaned his name, it felt so fucking good. He sucked on my clit harshly and I gasped throwing my head back. I felt his fingers at my entrance, he pushed a finger in, and another one. He started to finger me, I moaned and gasped as he made me feel amazing. He took his mouth off my clit and started to finger me harder. His hand groped at my tits, pinching and pulling my nipples. Soon I felt heat growing, I needed to cum.

"Fuck daddy, I'm going to cum. I need to cum." I moaned and begged. He fingered me harder, hitting my G-spot over and over.

"Cum for me, cum for daddy." I felt my pussy tighten, I came so hard I forgot to breathe for a second. I came down from my high, I felt Paxton kiss my cheek and move my hair off my face.

"You did so good baby, You're so hot." He peppered my neck with kisses making me laugh.

"Thanks, hun, but I didn't get to take care of you." I frowned noticing he was still fully closed.

"Babe, it is okay, I'm glad I could make you feel good. All I need is cuddles and sleep." He pulled off his jeans and shirt revealing his smiley face boxers. I laughed loudly. Paxton smiled and posed.

"Aren't they manly?"

"Oh, they are the best." I laughed and pulled him into the bed with me.

He wrapped his arms around me, I could feel his breath on my neck. He was warm. I love the way he smells, like cedar and sports deodorant. But in a good way. I closed my eyes and my breathing slowed. Little did I know Paxton had taken a picture.

Liked by footballboi, swimmerken, PeanutB, Gmblahhh, and 173 others

PaxtonHY Nights with my girl 😍💕

View all 16 comments

_TechyTorres_ OH MY GOD 👀

Freshie04 YESSSS I LOVE THIS ❤️❤️❤️

-view 3 replies

BallerTrent That's my boiii

-view 6 replies