-Chapter 7-

A/N for the purposes of this book Ben can drive. Thank you! 

Baby stood in her kitchen with Zeke packing his lunch.

"Do you want ham or turkey?"

"Turkey, duhhh" Zeke said.

"Ok, ok sorry, my bad." Baby laughed at him.

"How come we arent walking today?" Zeke asked playing with his action figures.

"Ben is gonna drive us to school." Just as she said this a notification rung on her phone.

Bestie Ben
I'm here, also I got you guys 🍩

                                                                  Baby
                                Omw, yummy, Zeke will love!

"You ready Zekey?" Baby grabbed Zeke's hand.

"Yes, yes." The siblings left there apartment and met Ben in the parking lot. They got into his black sedan.

"Hi Ben." Zeke hopped in the car bouncing. 

"Hey Zeke I got you a doughnut." Ben handed Zeke a huge doughnut with chocolate frosting a sprinkles.

"Wow, really, can I please eat it Sissy?" Zeke smiled bouncing.

"Of course." Baby smiled at Ben and nodded to her brother.

They dropped Ben off and went to their school. Baby got out of Ben's car and adjusted her outfit

"How do I look?" Baby spun around posing and making a face

"How do I look?" Baby spun around posing and making a face. Ban laughed and smiled at her

"Great, like Beyonce and Tyra Banks had a love child." Ben said. Baby laughed and linked arms with Ben.

"Come on Best Friends we gotta get to class." Ben allowed himself to get pulled around by the small girl. He actually had a genuine friend and he couldn't be any happier.

They got to there history class and sat beside each other in the front. Baby noticed Paxton already in the room, she glanced at Ben who gave her a smile and went to sit on Paxton's desk.

"Hey Babe, I like your skirt." Paxton smirked noticing how short it was.

"Hello to you too loving boyfriend." Baby rolled her eyes grinning.

"Sorry, I can't help it, give me a kiss." Paxton puckered his lips.

"Nuh uh, we're at school." Baby giggled, Paxton stood up and stood between her legs.

"Just one?" Paxton asked.

"Paxton, people are watching." Baby put her hands on his waist playing with the sides of his shirt.

"I don't care." Paxton leaned him kissing her.

" Paxton leaned him kissing her