-Chapter Two-

Eventually Baby found her classes and it was time for her favorite part of the day. Lunch. 

Baby walked into the courtyard taking in the benches and the fresh air. Back in Chicago this typa setting never existed. She found a corner where two benches connected. She sat down and took out her lunch. She had packed hers and Zeke's lunch this morning. She gave him star cut peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, apple slices, and some chips. For herself she packed turkey and cheese roll ups and cut up mango.  

Baby took in the scenery and started to notice people whispering and looking at her. She rolled her eyes and took out her phone looking for any messages from Zeke.

She heard foot steps approaching her and looked up to see a group of attractive boys, including Paxton. 

"Uh, hey babe, your really hot, but this is kinda our spot." A boy who she recognized from her History glass told her. He had long curly brown hair.  

"Ok, and." Baby rolled her eyes not moving.

"Guys, guys, its cool, this is Baby." Paxton sat next to Baby and put an arm around her. 

"Baby, woahhh cool name bro." The long haired boy said.

"Baby these are my boys, Trent is in our history class." Paxton pointed out the boys to her.

"Nice to meet you guys, sorry I took your spot." Baby flipped her hair over her shoulder smiling.

"Its cool, your really hot." One of the boys fist bumped another in the group.

"Thanks?" Baby laughed.

"Paxton, whats up with you?" Baby sat back and continued to eat her mango.

"Nothing much, just nothing looks good for lunch." Paxton sat back next to her..

"Eh, you want some mango?" Baby lifted up her fork in front of Paxton. He ate of her fork and hummed.

"That's good, you find your classes?" Paxton asked her.

"Yeah, but dude, why do people walk so damn slow in this school." Baby questioned earning a laugh from the group. 

The boys continued there talking and Baby heard her phone ringing. She picked it up noticing it was from her brother's school.

"Hello." Baby's call drew the attention of Paxton.

"Baby?" Zeke's voice filled her ears.

"Hey, baby hows your day going?" Paxton felt a little jealous, he didn't know why, never had he, Paxton H-Y, ever felt more then horny for a girl. 

"Good, I just wanted to call you and say Hi."

"Ok, well I love you okay."

"Ok, bye sissy, love you too." Zeke hung up, leaving Baby smiling at her phone.

"You got a boyfriend?" Paxton asked. Baby noticed a weird expression on his face she just couldn't quite read it. 

Baby gave Paxton a look