-Chapter Three-

Baby has been attending Sherman Oaks for about week. She and Zeke were adjusting well to their new life. Zeke had made friends and was doing well in school. Baby had been branded as "hot girl" of Sherman Oaks and she didn't mind it.

Baby had always had a bad ass bitch attitude. She didn't like commitment and liked messing when guys. Baby didn't need men in her life, but she could enjoy the attention.

Baby sat him her living room on her phone, Devi convinced her to download and start an Instagram. Baby posted her first picture.

xNotYourBabyx        Decided to see what this was all about

xNotYourBabyx Decided to see what this was all about. Peep my cowboy boot. 😘😜 

"Sissy!" Baby heard Zeke's voice call from his room. She threw her phone on the couch and wen to his room. 

"Yeah Zeke." Baby pulled Zeke into a hug kissing his head making him giggle.

"I made you a dinosaur." Zeke held up a dinosaur drawing smiling.

"Ohh I love it, its totally fridge worthy." Baby pulled Zeke into the kitchen giggling. She placed a magnet over the paper.

"It's prefect, my little Zeke is such an artist." Baby praised a beaming Zeke. 

"Can we pleaseee go watch a movie?" Zeke begged.

"I don't know , it is Sunday, a school night." Baby tapped her chin. 

"Oh pleasee, I want to watch Toy Story." 

"How could say no to that." Baby chased a giggling Zeke into the living room. 

Baby started the movie and snuggled with Zeke. They were about 30 minutes into the movie and Zeke had already fallen asleep. There was no way she could lift him up and carry him so she wrapped him in a blanket and went to her room. She got back on her phone a noticed A LOT of notification from Instagram 

She had gained 300 followers in the last 3 hours. Her picture had been liked by 357 people!

 Her picture had been liked by 357 people!

Liked by millyboo04, sista.mista, Carinahhh and 357 others

xNotYourBabyx  Decided to see what this was all about. Peep my cowboy boot. 😘😜

View all 94 comments

_Devi0_0  Absolutely Gorgeousness

  -view 4 replies

_TechyTorres_  Beautiful

Queen.Eleanor04 QUEEN

PaxtonHY Damnnn, Baby. 

-hide 3 replies

Freshie04 omg are you guys together?!

LILmand Can I have your babies?

Devi0_0 @xNotYourBabyx,OMG!!!!!

Anon Love the tat

Maxyhb hot

YourBoyTRENT HOT GIRL

Load more comments

Baby smiled at her phone. Turning off the ringer she put her phone on her side table. She could get used to this.

Hey guys, this was a short one, but let me know how you like the Instagram inclusion

Hey guys, this was a short one, but let me know how you like the Instagram inclusion. Thanks for reading!