finding out that you got a tattoo (requested)

Wheein awoke from her light slumber with a smile tugging at her lips as soon as she heard you humming in the bathroom.

Looking towards the door, she found it was only open a crack. Between the light in there and the sun shining on her skin, she couldn't fall back asleep even if she tried.

But she didn't mind.

One glance at the clock on the nightstand told her it was time to get up and out of bed, as it was nearing ten-thirty in the morning and she had so many things she wanted to do with you today.

She sat up and stretched her arms out over her head. She heard the faucet turn off as you finished brushing your teeth and decided to get out of bed so she could do the same.

She got up, her bare feet padding across the floor as she walked towards the bathroom. She opened the door the rest of the way and right away, her eyes locked with yours in the mirror.

"Morning, Wheein!" You excitedly said.

"Good morning, sweet girl." She smiled at you and walked to you.

You were dressed in one of her shirts and a pair of your sweats as you searched through the cabinet for something.

"What are you looking for? Anything I can help you find?"

You shook your head as you pulled something out.

She looked at what was in your hands and watched as you sat on the edge of the tub, pulling up your sweatpants.

She realized why as she stepped closer and finally saw the ink on your ankle.

"You got a tattoo?"

"Yeah. Just yesterday." You said with a sparkle in your eyes, clearly in love with the flower on your ankle.

"It's beautiful!"

"I know. I've been wanting to get this done for so long and decided that I was going to just go in and get it yesterday evening."

"You didn't tell me you wanted one. I would've gone with you to get it. I could've held your hand." She joked, booping your nose playfully.

"I wanted to surprise you. I planned on waiting until it was healed fully but I guess you seeing it now is good, too."

"This was a great choice, baby. It's very detailed and cute."

"Thanks!" You grinned. "I want to get another. I'm thinking of a heart or a butterfly somewhere on my shoulder or behind my ear. What do you think?"

"I think you should let this one heal before you do that." She giggled. "But I also think it's a wonderful idea. You will so look good with that."

"Thanks, baby." You said as you finished cleaning the tattoo.

"You're welcome, beautiful." She grinned before pecking your lips, staring at the ink on your skin for another moment, absolutely obsessed with how beautiful it looked and how good you looked with it.