you're cold

You jumped when you heard the thunder crash once more, so rough that it caused the house to shake slightly. Wheein placed her hand on your back and a kiss to your shoulder. "It's alright." She whispered softly, watching as you relaxed into her touch.

"Thanks for letting me stay with you tonight."

"No need to thank me, Y/N. You're my girlfriend and I care about you a lot. I don't want you to go out in this storm. Now just close your eyes and relax. Remember that I'm here if you need anything."

She turned off the light and unwrapped her arms from you around you. She turned onto her side, back facing you, as she started to fall asleep. You know your stay was unplanned and she had a rough day before you came over this evening, so you understood her being so tired that she couldn't stay awake any longer.

Feeling a little cold, you hugged the blanket tighter around yourself, only for Wheein to try to tug it tighter around her. "No, Wheein," You whined as you felt the blanket slipping off of you more and more. Only a hem of it was left, resting right over your thigh. You tried to tug at it more, tried hard to drape it back over your legs. But before long, she pulled it away completely and you were left feeling cold.

"Wheein," You whined and tapped her shoulder, making her stir awake. "I'm sorry to wake you. I know you're tired after your hard day. But I'm cold. You took the blanket away."

She rubbed the sleep from her eyes with a chuckle before sitting up and turning on the light. "Sorry, baby. I didn't mean to. I got a little cold myself. But don't worry, I have something that'll keep you warm and cozy."

She planted a quick kiss to your cheek before she stood up and went into the closet, coming back out a moment later with one of her sweaters and a fluffy blanket.

"Here, my love." She smiled and placed the hoodie on your lap. Her eyes lit up when you pulled it over your head, looking even cuter than you always do.

"What?" You asked, eyebrows raised with a small smile when you noticed the way she was staring at you. She leaned over to kiss your cheek again, this time letting her lips linger there for a moment.

"Nothing. You just look adorable."

You lied back down and she draped the blanket over you before laying back down beside you. She happily held you in her arms and planted a few kisses to your head before combing her fingers through your hair.

"Are you warmer now?"

"Yeah. Thanks, Wheein."

She turned the light off and laid her head on yours. "Anytime, Y/N. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams." She whispered softly in your ear, kissing the shell of it lovingly, before closing her eyes and falling back asleep with you.