Prolongue

Izuku after hearing his best friend tell him he should take a Swan dive and then later saved by all might in the same about not being able to be a hero with no quirk.

Izuku: " I'm getting beaten up wasn't enough even all might told me. I couldn't be a hero.

Izuku  Start slowly walking home and  She's a sister he hides trying to stay away from her. Then sees all might appear and instantly his fan boy instincts kicked in and you start videoing it. And suddenly all my turns skinnier and to his surprise and eyes widened it was his father.

Allmight: " Izumi My heroic baby girl I have chosen you to wield my quirk.

Izumi: " If you can give your quirk up dad why not give it to izuku?

Allmight: " Your brother is not heroic enough that's why I've chosen you.

Izuku for the firt time in his life gets angry and frustrate hearing his father say he wasn't broken enough. He leaves not here in the rest of the conversation.

Izumi: " Dad i want to be hero with my own power I'm sorry but i can accept.

All might somewhat surprised nonsense head respecting his daughter's decision.

Allmight: " I respect your decision perhaps i should give it to your brother and my help him become more heroic.

The two smiled and walked back home completely unaware that izuku Heard everything and was already at home his mother came in and smacked him right in the face before he even said a word to her.

Inko: " Wear have you been.

Izuku: "You've neglected me since i was four and now you notice me.

Inko: " What are you talking about?

Izuku: " Figure it out.

He left to his room slamming the door. As toshinori and Izumi came in.

Allmight: " Hey dear what's wrong.

Inko: "Izuku said we've been neglecting him. Is he right toshinori?

He thought about his son but he couldn't think of anything.

Allmight: " I can't think of anything about izuku. I don't know anything about my own son.

Izumi: " Me and my friends have been bullying him. We told him he couldn't be a hero. Katsuki even said you she take a Swan dive and wish he gets a cork in the next.

Both her parents were mortified hearing what bakugo said about their son instantly racing up to the door and quickly trying to open it.

Inko: "Izuku Please open up we want to talk to you.

Izuku: " Go away.

Allmight: " Son i need to tell you something.

Izuku: " If it's about one for all forget it i don't want your quirk.

The 2 looked shocked hearing this their son talk about talk about his father's quirk. His father then goes in his muscle form and gets serious.

Allmight: "IZUKU YAGI OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT KNOW.

When they get no answer they hear something almost open open all my burst down the door to see the window in their son's room open and their son izuku gone. They see all of his posters and action figures of almight of all might why the ripped broken or in the trash ash and Lee realized the damage they've done by neglecting their son.

Izuku He's running down the street and manages to get get into the nearest forest outside the city and was panting heavily.

????: "  Izuku right?

Izuku Turns point out a knife ready to fight but to a surprise he sees one of the heroes that were around before quirks.

Zero: " I'm ultraman zero i was tasked to keep an eye on you for quite some time. But now I've been asked to bring you to the land of light.

Izuku: " Land of light?.

Zero: " The home of the ultraman don't worry it won't take long. But do need you to come with me.

He held his hand out to his uku who looks down and drops his knife immediately taken the ultra's hand without hesitation as he was surrounded in light. Finally leaving this hill he calls home.

Izuku: " I'll come back and i will be a hero and I'll show them.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: He zuku escapes his family is now taken by zero to the land of light what kind of power is he gonna get you'll just have to wait and see.