Chapter 3 Quirk Test, One For All

It's been a weak since hes ugly return to Earth. He worked hard Mastering the abilities of taro, his father and zero And was now joining his classmates.

Uraraka: " I know that ultra man that saved me I'm Uraraka.

Ilda: " I'm tenya ilda It's not a to have an ultraman at your way.

Izuku: " Please don't show me a differently because I'm an ultra just call me izuku.

It's who not their head and Bakugo over to him trying to use his explosion on for his hand be grabbed twisted twisted and Bakugo slammed in the ground.

Izuku: "bakugo I'm not the same person you abused and neglected as a friend and told to take a swandive of a building I'll actually fight back.

Uraraka: " What do you mean. Did he tell you to jump off a building?

Izuku: " Who are became ultraman i was quirkless he and his friends would bully me because of it trying to keep me from being a hero. Then he told me to take a swan dive of a building and pray I'll get a quirk in the next life.

Everyone looked at Baku with disgust as he was let go by izuku we start talking to the other 2 and before he could use his explosion again he was wrapped around by aizawa.

Aizawa: " I'm your home room teacher and you will not use your quirks on another student unless it's for training purposes.

Timeskip

After class was done deku destined to do some training for himself and was given a bottle of soda already opened by all might.

Allmight: " I figured you were thirsty.

Something no danger izuku decided to drink it blah blah drink it but after a few seconds spit it out realizing trealizing the taste was off.

Izuku: " WHAT DID YOU DO ALL MIGHT!!

The shouting didn't go unnoticed by the teachers who were watching all of which of which rushed over to him looking at the number one hero.

Allmight: " What I should have done from the beginning.

Suddenly izuku felt a strong pulse of energy and he realized what all might had done.

Izuku: " You forced your quirk onto me.

Allmight: " It was the only way to get you to come back I'm the only one who can train you on how to use it.

Izuku just laughed at almight who looked at his son like he was crazy.

Izuku: " I don't think so need you to forget about grandpa torino. Well I've forgotten I've been trained by the ultramen. Why not give it to izumi like you wanted?

Allmight: " I tried that but the court rejected her she saw a vision of your grandmother the 8th user nana shimera. She told that she was unworthy and renounced her as her granddaughter and said we had to find you in order to pass it down.

Izuku was shocked hearing his grandmother was the 8th user and felt the surge of power adding to his ultra power.

Izuku: " You are not my father I will not train with you I will learn to use one for all myself. And I hope you're happy cause you just lost any chance your family would have had in forgiveness.

Izuku walked away from his father who looked at him shocked then went into his muscle formuscle form to try and grab him but was engraved by eraser heads scarf.

Aizawa: " You've done enough all might.

The number one here looked down in shame realizing trying to help his family he broke it even more.

Izuku went back to his Home in UA and called his father and told him of the situation.

Hikari: " I'm sorry this happened to you son. What do you plan to do with it.

Izuku: " I'm gonna use it to help the Earth combine with my ultra powers. I think i could make it better.

Hikari: " That's what you want my son and I will support you you I'll see if any of our human allies can give us some information on the previous users and nana shimura. If we can do that then will have their chance of helping you learn how to use it.

Izuku nods his head and ends the transmission with his father going Into the Woods of the scgoods of the school and practicing using one for all.

He didn't want to ask for help from anyone except those he trusted. But it didn't stop all night, inko or izumi from watching the sidelines they were happy he was using the quirk until.

Izuku yelling: "ULTRA RISE.

Now into his ultra form he activated one for all and his movements became unpredictable.

Izuku: " In my ultra form this quark is a booster. Not to disrespect my grandmother's quirk but it's not as strong as my ultra powers if it came down to it. But I promise grandmother I'll use your cork far better than my father ever did become a real ultraman.

All might Look down and shame said he couldn't regained his son's trust and only made things harder for his family. His mother ashamed of what she had done start silently crying. And his little sister Silently walks away hiding the tears walking past a few students who only gave her the small glares as all the students learned what she had done.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: Ultraman deku now has one for all and plans to use it far better than almight and refuses to train with him let's see how things play out. I'm now back on posting other stories but I'm not gonna be focusing on my stores on my kamen rider Kingdom Hearts, fairy tail, and ultraman Stories for the time being as I've said there has been some personal issues in my life right now that I've greatly affected me and my family is a whole so I only be focusing on these stories right now and I'm hoping to get my fairy tale fortune teller's son. Is out tomorrow or tonight at if possible.