Chapter 1 Ultraman Deku

It's been A whole year since Ezuku was taken by the ultraman. He was trained and raised by hikari who gave him what he called the deku spark you soon learned of someone called the cosmic beastfist researching it and create his own variant that he called the Phoenix art. It uses heat and fire to work alongside the person's own martial arts skill. Now deku was asked to speak with ultraman Taro.

Taro: " Ultraman deku how long has it been since you came to the land of light.

Izuku: " I would say it's been a year why.

Taro: " I know you may not want to from your past. But i would like for you to go back to your world and be its protector.

Izuku seems surprised taro would ask him to go back to the world that shunned him.

Izuku: " Although i won't refuse the mission. May i ask why?

Taro: " I'm seeing your world there was a being who calls himself all for one all for 1 he leads a group called the league of villains. Over the years she's grown stronger and was responsible for the death of your grandmother nana shimura.

Izuku looked at taro surprised Ben showed him a video of himself putting alongside his grandmother.

Taro: " I was there is that faithful day. I was severely injured she told me to run but i refuse to leave her the last explosion. She pushed me out of the way and died and died i blamed myself for it for so many years.

Deku placed a hand on tar's shoulder look at him sympathetically.

Izuku: " I don't blame you ambassador taro you did everything you could but this monster that you speak of the still there are you sure I'll be able to face him.

Taro: " I'm sure And we have something for you that I've been working for since you got here.

Ultra annikari deku's adopted father comes in with a spear

Hikari: " The ultra spear it's a mighty spear with the power of other ultras it's been abused with our power we designed it for you to use to fight this evil my son

Deku smiled taken the spear feeling the power that it had inside. He saw a white spinning device on it spun it spun it the black on the spear showed different faces of ultras though hes fought beside and even trained with like the new generation, his father, taro and zero.

Izuku: " It's like in ginga's stream brace right.

Taro: " Yes We talked to a person called nezu. You'll be staying at his school called UA high school. You'll be as a student. Unfortunately your biological sister is there.

Izuku: " The matter of the mission taro and the name of the ultraman. I will fight to protect the world i once called home you have my word.

Taro and hikari nod their heads as ultraman taro points to the sky.

Taro: " Then fly ultraman Deku.

Deku smiling spins the spear this spear then jumped into the air flowing back to his home planet as his father looked up to the sky seeing his son fly off.

Hikari: " Be careful izuku.

Taro: " It made that sweetheart help protect him that's more than he father could do.

Back with deku hes flying to the air and eventually lands right in front of UA hyanne's raiden from vieway high school turning into his human form.

Suddenly an animal looked like a mouse and a bear mixed with a dog came out.

Nezu: "You must be ultraman deku right. I am nazu the principal of this school. I know of your past with all might and inko. I promised ultraman taro I won't tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me how is my old friend taro?

Izuku: " He's doing quite well. Now tell me what am i to do first?

Nezu: " You're being brought in on the recommendation by yours truly you can watch the events of of the students taken the exam. But recommend you stay in your ultra form so your parents don't raise suspicion.

Isuku nozzle's head turning into his ultra form and walking with nazu then meeting the staff including almight at inko his parents.

Allmight: " An ultra i don't recognize you?

Izuku: " I'm ultraman dek. My father is he carried he sent me to help heroes with the villain.

Nezu: "  After hearing rumors of the league of villains. I contacted an old friend ultra mantaro descending some backup some backup from what he told me this ultra is even more powerful than you all might in your prime.

All he was surprised and then an alarm went off.

Midnight: " A malfunction 0 pointers already out.

Izuku: " I'll handle it.

Zuku left and getting into the area that the students were in and saw them running disappointed he hes only his sister but another girl but another girl stuck on the knee's rubble and then he jumps in activating his ring.

Izuku: "ULTRA RISE.

He jumps up into his ultra form and punched a robot's had clean off deactivating it. And turned into his ultra form.

He looked back at all the students who were watching and all and he shook his head in appointment

Izuku: " You will have no right to be heroes if you run away from someone like this who would you could face on any other day then i suggest you pick a different career.

He rode back into his human form much to his sister's surprise as well as his parents.

Izumi: "Izuku?

Izuku: " That would be ultraman deku to you we're not close. And you could've used your telekinesis to remove the rubble from that girl and saved her but instead you froze like a coward.

Isn't me looked down and shame as her brother whom she thought was gone walked past her shoving her end and using his new found strength remove the rubble from the girl's leg.

Izuku: " Don't be alarmed OK.

He gently placed his hand on the girl's ankle and and start healing it with light and after a few seconds she was healed.

Girl: " Th...thank y...you.

Izuku: "Of course have a good day miss.He walked away out of the room. And once out he let out a long sigh knowing that he revealed himself to his former family.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: Izuku getting his ultra power and new weapon sanew weapon save the young girl and his former sister and now it's former family know who he is let's see how things play out.