Chapter 2 Unwanted Reunion

Izuka was leaving the grounds when he suddenly sidestepped escaping a hug from his mother ifrom his mother inko who fell to the ground and looked at her son shocked.

Inko: " Izuku why would you dudge a hug for me I'm your mother?

Izuku: " Miss Yagi must be mistaken the only parents. I have are hikari of the ultraman.

Allmight: "Izuku don't talk to you mother that way apologize.

He looked towards all night with look of disgust and hatred.

Izuku: "Coming from the father who said his son wasn't heroic enough and planned to give his quirk over to his daughter who abused hers in  harming her brother.

Izumi: " I didn't want you getting hurt so I convinced the others to help me stop you we figured if we made you afraid of course she wouldn't want to be a her. what katsuki did was going too far and hes sorry for that.

Isn't he went to go through her brother and hugged him but instead she got...

SLAP

Izumi fell to her knees gang slapped hard in the face by her brother look at him shocked with a red handprint mark on her face much to the shock of their parents.

Izuku: " I tried being nice but clear you won't respond to that that I am not your brother you lost him you lost him when you abused him. I'm izuku, ultraman deku, son of ultraman hikari.

Deku brought his ring and activated it.

Izuku yelling: " ULTRA RISE.

He then transformed into his ultra man deku form.

Izuku: " I am a proud member of the ultraman family and I would not trade that for your family or any other

Izuku: " I am a proud member of the ultraman family and I would not trade that for your family or any other. I'm only here to stop off of one from returning to power to power and afterwards. I will return to the land of light.

Allmight: " No you're coming home with us you're taking that ring off and you are gonna take my quirk and become a hero.

Nezu: " He's already a hero.

They'd like to see nezu and they other teachers look angry and disgusted at the number one hero.

Nezu: " If you continue to harass ultraman deku Then i would have no choice than to suspend your teaching license and your hero license on top of that. Now he will be being the same classes as he zoomed me but she's not all the talk to him or speak to him unless it's class related is that understood.

Izumi: " No hes my brother. I have a right to talk to him.

Izuku: " It sounds perfect to me but principal nezu. Now do you have a place that i might be able to stay at for the time being.

Nezu: " We refitted one of the storage rooms into a small apartment we never used the room though there are a few boxes full. But the room is very spacious as well as a communication device I was given by your father to communicate to the ultras that you can use. I hope that meets your expectation.

Izuku: " As long as i have a bed and can rest up after training early in the morning I'm perfectly fi'm perfectly fine shall we.

Yet he walks with the teacher's knive and looking back at his mother who is crying her eyes out and pull off tears beneath her and her daughter yelling her brother's name and Allmight who's both angry and sad and how his son was treating them.

A walk for about a minute from the main campus was a storage area that had been left unused for some time change into a small house for izuku to use. Living space of about a 100 ft from the living room a bed living room a bedroom with equal amount space space living room had a communication device which would allow him to talk to the ultras, a kitchen and a bathroom which had a shower.

Izuku: " This is perfect thank you principal nezu.

Midnight: "We also put in some clothes for you to change into and who is in the school uniform and and gym clothes.

Izuku: " Thank you miss midnight I guess, I'll be seeing you all tomorrow morning?

Aizawa: " I shall be a week i want you to get acquainted with your new home. And we won't look through the footage to see what kids will be adding to the roster of students for the hero course it's for the hero course and if they're gonna be in that course or one of the others.

Izuku: " I'll contact the other ultras and let them know what's going on and if they sent anyone from the room of light here for backup I'll let you know.

They nod and leave letting each other get custom to his new surroundings brownings he uses light to create A portal which he had used to contain objects and items hes collected or trinkets he was working on with his father and put out a picture of him hikaput a picture of him and hikari with one arm around each other placing it on the coffee table.

Izuku: " Something tells me that this mission is going to be very eventful.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note:  Facing his old family revealing himself to be ultraman deku is the ultraman deku now staying in a remote storage facility for UA and it's getting accustomed to his new surroundings let's see what else is in store for him.