Chapter 1:

## = Radio Speech.

** = Cybertronian Speech.

"" = Human Speech.

"He's Quirkless"

...

These were the 2 words that ruined my life...

I was told this 11 years ago when I was 4, my life has been utter hell since. My father Toshinori Yagi and mother Inko Yagi completely forgot about my existence so I had to learn to cook and bandage myself, I had ample injuries to heal from my bullies, Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki and my sister Izumi Yagi.

The three of them attack me with their Quirks, Bakugou uses explosions, Todoroki uses fire and ice while Izumi throws large objects and knives at me with her telekinesis.

My only slice of happiness is my girlfriend Kyoka Jirou, she has an Earphone Jack Quirk, she can use her heartbeat to send frequencies through her jacks to attack or use them for detection...

Her parents think her Quirk is useless though.

See, the reason we're being beaten up a lot is because we want to become Heroes. Others see us as jokes... So we got to training and got stronger, we learnt multiple styles of fighting and sparred together. We hide what we can do though and pretend to be weak because we know that they'll get worse to even out the scale.

...

Until that day...

Izuku P.O.V

Monday 13 July XXXX:

Today in school we're almost done with the day when the teacher walks in with a bunch of papers.

"Alright class! I'm meant to hand these out to you but why bother, we all know you want to be Heroes!" The teacher throws the stack in the air as everybody celebrates by using their Quirks, us five don't react.

"Come on Teach, we all know that only the three of us can make it in, the rest of these extras won't even make it to the rankings!" Bakugou yells jumping onto the desk.

"Hmm... Oh here it is, Izuku Yagi and Kyoka Jirou applied to UA!" Fuck.

"PPPPFFFFTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone starts laughing as Kyoka and I shy away in fake fear.

"DEKUUU!" An angry pomeranian blows up my school desk as Yagi telekinetically crushes Kyokas. "WHAT HAVE WE TOLD YOU ABOUT APPLYING?!?!?!?!"

"N-Not too?"

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU?!?!"

"Because even if we don't make it in at least we can say we trie-" I get cut off by an explosion to the face making me scream.

I land on the floor and curl inward worried about my eyes, not a good move as Todoroki encases me in ice, a similar fate occurs to Kyo.

I feel myself float as I realize Izumi is doing something with us, but with my eyes flashed and stuck in my lap I can't tell what's going on, only that the city noise is slowly dwindling. There's only a few places they would go to cause that though and the only one open for a beating is the forest.

-Timeskip- (I'm skipping the beating but suffice it to say they're fucked up)

I can barely stay awake as my blood flows out of me. They left us to die for sure this time.

My right arm is blown clean off like my left leg and I've got multiple heavy and deep cuts along with frostbite all over my body, my throat is torn out.

I get onto my remaining leg and hop my way the 5 meters to Kyoka ignoring the explosive spurts of blood and fall down next to her, they removed every part of her lower body and most of her arm

She was missing her ears and crying as I lay next to her on the floor.

"Ky... Oka... I-I'm so... Sorry" I silently say slowly so she can read my lips.

She shakes her head and grabs my hand in hers pulling herself close.

"Not your... Fault... Izu... Ku" She kisses me. "At least we're together... I love you"

"I love you... Too" I pull her into a hug and close my eyes as our hearts find sync then beat no more.

3rd P.O.V

What the young couple didn't know as they died was that they were being watched by 2 glowing blue eyes. A giant hulking figure comes out of the bushes and activates a stick that lets out a blue dome around the 2 bodies. If you look closely enough you can see a fly frozen in time as the Stasis field takes effect.

The giant then takes the two bodies with him along with the removed limbs, unable to locate Izuku's voicebox to a nearby bunker where it lays them on surgery tables in the medical bay before calling out over a comm device

#Arcee... Please come... Medbay#

A much smaller figure comes rolling in after a few seconds to see the two on the tables.

" Bumblebee what's this?"

#I have discovered... Our... Future... RC# The giant now known as Bumblebee says to the smaller one.

"Are you sure? This is the only chance we have"

#They'll... Die, die, die... If we don't take the risk#

"Fine Bee, It's time we rest anyways..."

Arcee goes to a terminal and starts up a procedure before both go over to a pair of containment pods.

'Here we come Optimus' Were the last words the two old Cybertronian Autobots think before powering down for the last time.