Chapter 2:

-2 MONTHS LATER-

-YAGI RESIDENCE-

Life was amazing the past 2 weeks for Izumi,she no longer had to think about Deku anymore. Today is her birthday and she's turning 17.

17 in Japan in this day and age is the age of adulthood, so it came as no surprise when all of her parents and her own friends all came over to her house to celebrate.

"Uncle Nezu, glad you could make it, how're you doing?" Izumi asks greeting the Chimera.

"Fine, fine, Happy birthday Izumi" He hands her a small box before going in search of the rest of the family.

Now Nezu being the supercomputer brain he is notices that in none of the pictures on the walls was his favourite nephew, Izuku. He shrugs it off as being camera shy before coming across his favourite teacher Aizawa.

"Nezu, have you seen Izuku anywhere? I haven't seen him yet" This set off a red flag.

"No I haven't I just noticed though that he isn't in any of the pictures, I was going to brush it off as him being camera shy but if he's hidden from you? Something's off here" Nezu says.

"I'll check upstairs, I didn't want to run into him incase he wanted some privacy" Aizawa says as his worry intensifies.

"Good idea, I'll come too"

The two make their way up the staircase and start checking the second floor finding Izumi's room, the bathroom and master bedrooms before coming across a door with peeling paint.

Aizawa opens the door and almost hurls at the smell then loses his coffee at the sight.

Blood was splattered all over the room and old blood soaked bandages were strewn around the room

Blood was splattered all over the room and old blood soaked bandages were strewn around the room. A child sized bed was on the brink of collapse held together by duct tape and welded metal, a desk had cinder blocks holding it up and the wardrobe had one set of clothes in it which were all torn and stained.

"My... God!" Nezu was enraged, he calls Naomasa on his phone and he being at the party makes it in barely a minute.

"Good God what the fuck is this!?" He swore as he called his boss.