Chapter 3

Back in the bunker a year later we see the two pods brighten as they exit sleep mode.

They open to reveal Arcee and Bumblebee... But they look different.

 But they look different

(But yellow)

(But yellow)

The two step out confused and scared seeing each other from across the room.

"Wh-Who are you?" The girl asks in a voice that startles the boy.

"HSS, CRRK HSS" The boy tries to speak but it doesn't work.

Just then a hologram appears revealing Arcee.

"Hello children this is a pre-recorded message... You must be confused so let me explain, I am Arcee, I am an alien. My friend Bumblebee and I are the last of the Autobot faction of the Cybertronian race. A race of biological mechanical beings, Bumblebee found the two of you and brought you here, most likely together" The two to realise that the other whas Izuku or Kyoka. "We as the last of our kind wanted to pass on but wished to leave a legacy behind. You are currently in our old bodies as your minds and souls were uploaded to our Sparks, the heart of a Cybertronian you have changed from what we looked like to adapt to each other, Spark and Soul. Boy, you will not be able to talk as Bumblebee lost his vocal module in the war but with a bit of work you'll be able to talk through the radio. The procedure takes around about 12-18 months to complete. The bunker you are in is one of many dotted about the planet all with technology in them. You should find some glowing cubes in this room, that is called Energon, the only thing that will sustain your systems, you can still eat human food but only in your human forms as your bodies have been merged with the Transformium metal we are made of" The woman goes on for a few hours explaining everything they need to know about their second chance.

After the message ends Izuku finds a holographic emitter in his arm and makes a message in Cybertronian for Kyoka.

-Kyoka, I guess we have a second chance, now we have this chance what will we do?-

"We become Heroes, together, and may Primus have mercy on them"

Over the next few weeks the two get used to their bodies and abilities such as changing between Human and Cybertronian.