Chapter 4

"Will Izuku Bumblebee and Kyoka Arcee please come up to my office please?" I hear Nezu call over the PA system.

I head in since I know Kyoka will find me with her absurdly enhanced hearing. Since we are robots we can in human form have absurdly enhanced physical abilities, Kyoka's Quirk though got an enhancement so now she can hear across a city but it gives her a headache.

As I predicted she caught up with me outside of Nezu's office and I knocked.

"Come in!"

We walk in and I see Nezu, Aizawa, Toshinori, Inko, Mitsuki and Enji. Fuck they know, I was hoping to reveal us only to Nezu and Aizawa at first.

"Hello you Mr Bumblebee and Ms Arcee... Or should I address you as Mr Yag-"

#OH HELL NO!# I radio in anger.

"Sir we are no longer those people so please refer to us as who we are now"

"Ah... Who you are now... Tell me then, where did you get these powers?" Nezu has an inquisitive gleam in his eye.

"We don't have to tell you shit"

"TELL US OR YOU WILL BE ARRESTED FOR AIDING A VILL-" All Might makes an appearance.

#Fuck you very, very much# I interrupt. #We don't know any Villains besides you 4# I point at him and Inko.

"Stop with the stupid radio! Speak like a normal human being! I raised you better than this!" Inko yells at me.

"He CAN'T! He has no vocal module! We aren't even Human anymore you dumb bitch! And you didn't even raise him! I did more than you!" Her eyes go red and I know I gotta stop her, I kiss her deeply making her eyes change back to red.

"Shut up Inko, Toshinori. What do you mean by not Human... Anymore..." Nezu asks as Kyoka gets a grip on herself.

"You'll have to figure most of it out but suffice it to say... go back to the 2000 ish area of our history and look" With that we turn and leave.

-IN THE BUNKER THE NEXT MORNING- (I'm changing how Cybertronians reproduce)

I open my eyes to find Kyoka naked by my side after our 'fun' last night.

According to Arcee if Kyoka does get pregnant then within a month she'll birth a blue see through membrane egg that will gestate off of Energon for a couple months before hatching after a total of 3 months and it can be between 2-4 per birthing period.

I drink in the sight of her lucious tanned skin and large firm breasts rising with every breath she took.

My eyes emit a green scanner as I check her stomach to see she had indeed gotten pregnant. I feel at peace as I shake her awake.

#Morning John, Morning Mic#

"Zuzu... Five more minutes"

#Great news Mustafu!#