5

3rd Person POV

Y/N woke up beside Kurumi who is only wearing her undergarments.

Y/N got off the bed and walked to the bathroom that's in front of Kurumi's bedroom, after she was done taking a shower.

Getting out of the bathroom with towel covering her top to bottom she saw Kurumi making breakfast and lunch for the both of them, although Kurumi was only wearing and apron and her undergarments while cooking.

Kurumi: Good morning Y/N~

Kurumi greeted without looking at her.

Y/N: Good morning Kurumi-sama.

Kurumi: Your uniform is at the bedroom, I placed it on the bed so you can change first ok~

Y/N walked inside the bedroom closing thay door, she spotted the uniform and started to change.

Walking out if the bedroom Y/N saw that Kurumi is already in her uniform sitting on the dining table with food.

Kurumi looked at her smiling, even though Y/N was curious on how Kurumi got o her uniform so quickly she didn't question it.

Kurumi: Let's eat~
______________________

Location: School

Shido's POV

Me and the whole class are currently sitting on our own chairs waiting for our teacher to come in.

Looking to the side I saw Kurumi who seems to be happy about something.

'what's with her today?'

The teacher came in going to the teacher's table.

T: Good morning everyone, today we will have a new student that will join us, please do come in now.

The door opens as my classmates started murmuring.

A female then went beside the teacher writing her name on the board, when she stepped away a little from the board I had my eyes widened.

???: I'm Tokisaki Y/N,it is pleasure to meet you all.

Y/N said smiling gently at the whole call, they all the started murmuring to each other more as they all heard her last name, Tokisaki.

T: shush now everyone, raise your hand if you have questions.

One of my classmates raised their hand.

Y/N: Yes?

M1: What's your relationship with Tokisaki Kurumi? Are you two sisters?

We all then heard Kurumi giggle as Y/N looked at her with curiosity of what she would say.

Kurumi: Well, me and Y/N are in a relationship~

Y/N POV

'relationship? What's that?'

The male who asked me earlier looked at me.

Y/N: Yes, me and Kurumi-sama are in relationship.

I said smiling.

Class: oohhhhh!!!!

T: now now everyone, Y/N-san you can seat in fromt of Touka-san.

As soon as the teacher said that a female with purple hair raised her hand, I walked to the seat that's in front of her and sat placing my bag beside the desk.

Origami's POV

Girlfriend, she doesn't seem like a spirit but if she were a human why would the nightmare date her? I should probably keep an eye on her she may do a harm.

But... She's kind of cute or beautiful if I must admit.

Shido's POV

I should probably information Koyori about this... Or no, I'm pretty sure she already knows not to mention I'm wearing the earphone.

[Kotori: I never expected that the nightmare is gay.]

Shido: Kotori,is the new student a spirit?

I murmured.

[Kotori: No, I don't think so she seems to be a normal human, also if she was a spirit we would have a spatial quake.]

Shido: that is true.

[Kotori: But even so we still need to keep an eye on her, Kurumi might have what she wants to Y/N or she maybe a threat.]

End Of Chapter 5
______________________