11

3rd person POV

Origami and Y/N stopped running, Origami panted behind Y/N, Y/N then slammed the classroom door open making their classmates look at them.

Y/N: W-we made it....

She said panting and started walking to her seat same with Origami.

Kurumi's POV

I glared at Origami who's heading to her seat, she looks at me and smirks in victory, origami then walked passed me sitting on n her chair putting her bag beside her table.

I sighed mentally calming myself down.

Well, there's no need for me to be jealous ASI Kurumi Tokisaki is living with Y/N, and that I can do whatever I want with her even claiming her virginity and marking her as mine.

I smiled at my thoughts.

Well~ speaking of marking her I should probably do it later at night or maybe later at lunch, as her punishment of course~ fufu~
______________________

Listening to the boring old teacher in front makes me want to sleep, writing I hear someone sneezing.

Me and mg other classmates looked at Y/N who's sneezing non stop.

T: Y/N-san, are you alright?

Y/N: S-sorry sensei my nose it itchy for some reason.

Y/N said between her sneeze, after awhile she stopped sneezing.

Y/N: once again, I apologize for interrupting sensei.

The teacher just brushed it off saying it's fine, the teacher started his boring lesson as I see Y/N rubbing her nose.

It was a cute sight honestly~

Origami's POV

I see Y/N rubbing her nose like a hamster, this made me flustered if only I sit beside her I would be able to take a picture, how frustrating!

Also! I'm jealous of that nightmare!! Why does Y/M have to live with her!I wish I could also see her morning till night like Kurumi!!

Kurumi's POV

I sneezed suddenly fir some reason, I rubbed my nose as it was itching.

Was someone talking about me?

The bell then suddenly rang all of my classmates stood up as our teacher walked out of our classroom.

I walked to Y/N who's putting her things back inside her bag.

Kurumi: H~O~N~E~Y~

I called to her as she looked at me flushed and shocked.

Y/N: K-kurumi-sama?

Kurumi: Fufufu~ would you mind coming with me for a minute, dear~

Y/N nodded at me flustered still.

Her reactions are so adorable! I can't wait to devour her~

Y/N's POV

Kurumi-sama brought me here inside the restroom saying that she wants to talk to me, although I don't know why we have to go inside the restroom stall, walking inside the stall with Kurumi-sama behind me I hear a click.

As I was about to turn around I feel Kurumi-sama hug me from behind and felt her breath on my sensitive neck.

Kurumi: Y/N~ I've always wanted to do this you know~

She said to me licking my neck, holding my moan back making sure she didn't hear it but failed, Kurumi-sama then started biting my neck gently.

Kurumi: To tell you the truth, I don't even know why I fell for that dumb Shido.

I felt my body gave as I held onto the tank of the toilet to prevent my body falling, Kurumi-sama then leaned on my back with her hands noe under my skirt, I felt her finger caressing my 'private' through my undergarment.

Y/N: T-that-!

She then put my undergarment aside putting a finger inside me and starts moving it inside out.

I moaned suddenly.

Kurumi: Y/N~ if you don't cover your mouth someone will hear us~

As I was about to speak me and Kurumi-sama heard footsteps going inside the restroom.

G1: hey hey what are you both going to do after class?

G2: I'll probably go and buy some food.

G3: I'll have to go do a part time job.

T-this bad... If Kurumi-sama moves her finger inside me now...

I feel her smirk through my skin, knowing what she's about to do  I tried to stop her  but failed.

She added another finger inside me movie it once again, I moaned suddenly, covering my mouth as Kurumi-sama nibbles my ears.

G2: hey, did you guys hear that?

G1: what?

G2: you didn't?

G3: maybe your hearing things again...

G2: maybe...

I sighed mentally in relief feeling Kurumi-sama thrusting in me still while I'm covering my mouth, holding my moans Kurumi-sama moved faster.

I teared up from the pleasure and also from feeling that I am close to my release, Kurumi-sama probably also noticed it and felt her move even faster than before.

I grit my teeth stopping myself from moaning while I let out my release.

After I was done she pulled out her fingers while I was panting.

Kurumi: thank you for the feast, N/N~

End Of Chapter 11
______________________

A/N: this was supposed to be 600 word's but I ended up doing 800+ words.