13

Y/N's POV

Waking up early in the morning, it's Saturday currently, wanting to explore around the city I immediately woke up from my slumber.

Heading to the bathroom I opened the door and started stripping myself and putting my clothes in a basket.

I entered inside the shower room and turned on the shower head, grabbing the shampoo I heard a click on the door.

Looking there I see Kurumi-sama undressed.

Kurumi: Morning Y/N.

Y/N: U-ummm...

Kurumi -sama walked behind me crouching.

Kurumi: Now, how about you let me wash your back and hair.

Y/N: Bu-

Kurumi: I'm not taking no as an answer...

Y/N: Fine.

Kurumi then started scrubbing my back gently.

Kurumi: Anyhow, you're up earlier that I expected are you going somewhere?

Y/N: Yes, I wanted to explore the city as I still haven't seen it.

Kurumi: Then would you mind if I tag along with you?

Y/N: Sure but, why though?

Kurumi: I'm worried that you might get lost.

After awhile we both then had finished washing and walked out of the shower room and started changing our clothes to casual.

We both then finished changing clothes and headed to the front door, I opened it as Kurumi-sama got out before me and locked it.
______________________

Kurumi's POV

Me and Y/N are currently in town walking around, suddenly I felt someone grab my hand I looked at the person and it turned out is was Y/N who was grabbing me.

Kurumi: What is it Y/N?

I asked her smiling gently, I looked at her eyes and see her eyes sparkling, as I was about to say something she dragged me to where Peko are currently heading.

Ah, I forgot there's a festival today.

Y/N: Kurumi-sama I want to go!

She exclaimed excitedly while pointing at where the festival is currently being held at.

As then I sensed someone staring at Y/N, looking around I see a female with light indigo and silver eyes staring my soon to be wife, although she was surrounded by people I can still see her staring at Y/N clearly.

I secretly summoned a clone far away on top of a building.

Me, observe the female with light indigo hair and silver eyes.

I said to my clone through my mind as I let Y/N drag me.

Ok, Me~

I came back to reality when I heard Y/N calling for my name.

Y/N: Kurumi-sama! Kurumi-sama!

I looked at her to see that she's pointing at w cotton candy stand on the side, I chuckled softly.

Kurumi: You want that, Y/N?

She nodded furiously like a child.

I smiled.

Kurumi: Alright dear, let's go and get you some then~

Now it was me who's dragging her to head to the cotton candy stand, we both are in front of the stand as I started to order some for Y/N.

Kurumi: Can I get one blue raspberry favor?

I asked, the man in the stand then started making the cotton candy, me and Y/N waited but while waiting I see Y/N looked at the machine amazed by it.

The cotton candy then finished, I grabbed it and handed it to Y/N, we both started walking to look around more, Y/N pulled my cloth a little.

She looks at me.

Y/N: Kurumi-sama, how do you eat this?

She asked me, I gently grabbed that cotton candy from her and took a little from the ball, I placed my hand with cotton candy in front of Y/N.

Kurumi: Say ahhh~

Y/N: Ahhh~

She repeated opening her mouth, I fed her the cotton candy, I then felt her chomp onto my thumb and index finger feeling her warm my mouth.

I was about to pull my fingers out but then she licked between my thumb and index finger.

Kurumi: Ara ara~ Y/N, you know we're in our public and look what you're doing~

She released my fingers from her mouth and looks at licking her lips.

Y/N: But, Kurumi-sama I can't let the cotton candy thingy go to waste you know.

My my~ even though we did something indecent in the public schools restroom she's still innocent~

I thought to myself.

End Of Chapter 13
______________________

A/N: And here's your long awaited chapter of this fanfiction, honestly it was hard to think.