10

Kurumi's POV

Me and Y/N had finished taking a bath and now we both are currently eating dinner in silence not knowing what to discuss.

The only noise that can be heard is our utensils clicking to the plate each time we scoop a food on our plates.

Y/N: so ...

She broke the silence, I looked at her stopping on what I am doing curious on what she was about to say or ask me.

Y/N: what were those people?

Kurumi: You mean the AST?

Even though she doesn't know what or who they are she just nodded.

Kurumi: Well... In easy way to put it, they kill spirits like us.

Y/N: why?

Kurumi: They see spirits as a threat to people which some are.

Especially me of course.

Y/N: so that means I'm also threat to this world... I see....

For some reason with her thinking that she's a threat to this world she seems so calm about it.
______________________

Origami's POV

Inside my room I'm currently laying on my bed looking at the ceiling thinking on what had just happened earlier with Y/N.

I sighed shakily.

Origami: Why is this happening...?

--Next Day--

I woke up with my head hurting a little, standing up from my bed I went to the bathroom taking a shower.

After I have finished I went to my room once again with towel wrapping around my body.

Letting the towel fall to the floor I wore my underwear and changed to my uniform.

I still can't get it off my head, about what happened yesterday I mean.

I finished buttoning up my uniform, I grabbed my bag and heading to the door of my apartment going out and locking it.

I'll just buy some bread at the canteen later for breakfast.
______________________

Currently heading to the school I sighed.

Origami: How should I face Y/N?

A familiar voice then called for my name, I turned around and felt nervous.

It was Y/N who called my name.

She ran to me as I just stayed, she caught up to me.

Y/N: Should we head to school together?

She offered to me smiling gently as I just nodded at her.

We both then started walking to school.

Origami: Umm... A-about yesterday...

Y/N: you mean the whole spirit thing?

I then felt nervous, Y/N giggles as I look at her.

Origami: why are you giggling?

Y/N: actually... I didn't know that I was a spirit...

Origami: what do you mean?

Y/N: and we're here...

Y/N grabbed my hand running going inside the school building.

Origami: Wai-!

Y/N: the bell will ring in 10 minutes! We should hurry and put our shoes on now Origami.

She said as I did so and put my shoes on, we both finished putting our indoor shoes on as she grabs my hand once again now running through the hallways heading to our classroom before the bell rings.

Origami: Y/N, you're running too fast!

Y/N: if we don't hurry we will be late!

Origami: we still have 8 minutes.

Y/N: and?

I wanted to argue but shut my mouth and pouted.

End Of Chapter 10
______________________

A/N: updates for my stories will be slow since I need to think of ideas, also stories that will have fast updates for now are Owari no seraph and Code Geass fanfiction.