Chapter 3

She spun around in a panic, only to make complete eye contact with that dark-haired, red-eyed asshole. She controlled her breathing, he couldn't see her. She is working under a djinn's spell, there's no way he could see past it even if he was a magi. Just to be sure, her eyes darted down to her palm, the spell was there and it was working just fine. She took another step, slowly, keeping eye contact with Judar, only to find him taking a step alongside her. He let out a cackle, "I can see you, there's nowhere to go," she took another step back, and another, "but god, do I love a game of chase!" He growled, taking another step forward.

(Y/n) stood there in shock for a moment, before gathering her senses and bolting down the hallway as fast as she could. Judar took off after her, jumping onto his wand-turned-spear. He was soon beside her as she continued to run. She jumped and evaded his efforts to make her fall, she sharply turned a corner and Judar flew into the wall, "Ow! You bitch! Get back here!" He yelled.

She made it to a set of stairs, and jumped, landing at the bottom. Her foot giving out from underneath her, she rolled and continued running. Making another left. A right. Down the hall again, she checked her palm, watching the lines change to the outlook of her surroundings. She was close to the tunnels. Checking behind her, she'd lost him. Good.

Quietly she turned the corner to the entrance of the tunnels; on guard, there was the same man that had given her Tiras back. Smiling, she quickly made her way to the gate, breathing hard. The spells were almost up, Judar had most likely alerted Kouen of her escape. She had to move.

She grabbed a lantern from the wall and threw it, distracting the guard. Then she slipped through the gate and into the tunnels. But there would be no place for her to go, she would soon find. Little did she notice the guard ignoring the lantern and making his way into the tunnels behind her, morphing back into the man she swore she had evaded. He wore a wicked grin, knowing he was winning this little game.

(Y/n) began to feel the spell wear off until it was completely gone, she shivered and followed the tunnel, going left, then another left, then straight. It was as though there was nowhere out. Then suddenly behind her, a cold shard of ice knocked her to her feet, "I found you!" Judar yelled.

She scrambled to her feet, sprinting around the corner. A dead end. She hid as far up the wall as she could, wishing she could become one with the tunnel. "Where are you, (Y/n)?" Judar purred, "I just want to have some fun, princess." He turned the corner into the dead end, the light at the end of his wand brightened the tunnel, his wild smile grew when our eyes connected, "Boo~."

He moved closer and closer, backing her into the corner, "I caught you, mouse." He said, "Escaping is pointless." She shivered as he got closer, "No!" She yelled, giving him a solid punch to the gut. (Y/n) ran from him and tripped, he grabbed her ankle, "Ah, you bitch!"

She kicked and flailed, scrambling to her feet and running back into the maze of tunnels. Behind her, she could hear Judar growl and run after her. She flew into the wall and fell onto the ground. Her wrists pinned to her sides with ice, Judar above her, pinning down her legs with his own. One hand slammed down beside her head the other tightly grabbing her neck.

"You are a hard one to catch," He huffed, "but I caught you, princess~." His grip on her neck tightened, "That was thrilling, wasn't it? I love a game of cat and mouse." Wild insane red eyes bore into her angry (E/c) ones.

"D-don't touch me!" (Y/n) screamed, "Get off! Let me go!" All inhibitions to control her emotions were gone, she was so close to getting out. Judar laughed, "No," she continued to struggle against him, her hips crashing against his. Judar felt his cheeks flush, "Stop that!" he yelled. (Y/n) refused, she continued to buck her hips to force him off of her.

His grip pushed her head hard into the ground, as he growled, "Stop. That." (Y/n) went silent, struggling to breathe, her heart beating fast. "If I let go of your throat, will you stop struggling?" Judar asked, seriously. She nodded, her body going still. 

"Good girl."