Feelings

Once you arrive at Monty's Room you both walk in. y/n what did you need to tell me your making me worried? monty it's nothing bad I promise just give me a second to think about what I was going to say okay? He walks over and sits on his bed waiting for you to tell him. "In Your Mind" okay calm down y/n just tell him how you feel and explain it well so he understands and hopefully he likes me back okay deep breath! So umm.. Monty you walk over to him sitting on the bed with him. i have to tell you something I've been wanting to tell you for a very long time I just haven't had the bravery to tell you. He replies saying go ahead and tell me, you take a deep breath in and out and say it all. Monty.. from the moment I meet you there was something about you that made me feel a way I've never felt before for anyone. you are so amazing I love everything about you, your smile, the way you are, your personality and more I've been so happy since I meet you and I'm gla.d I- before you could say anything else Monty goes right in for a kiss it was such a passionate kiss and you kissed him back. Monty pulls back after that kiss and says y/n I've liked you since the day I met you too and I'm so happy you feel the same way. All you could do is smile in this moment and give him hugs. after a long minute of hugging you ask him Monty? If we both like each other does this mean we are dating now? He quickly replied by saying yes I want you to be mine and mine only. You say the same thing back to him and you guys both made it official right then in there in that moment! you guys go in for another passionate kiss and a hug right after. Monty was very happy and so were you. After you guys walked out of Monty's together. you looked down and grabbed Monty's hand you guys were holding hands while walking to Freddy and the gang. After 3 minutes of walking you arrive at the main stage which is where everyone hangs out at. Freddy Roxy and chica all see you and Monty holding hands while walking towards them. chica yelled heyy couple you guys look cute, Monty blushes and tells chica to shush. Freddy and Roxy say heyy to you and Monty, you both say hey back and you asked everyone so what does everyone have planned today? Freddy doesn't say much besides he had an idea. chica says she has planned to make pizza later on for everyone and then Roxy says she is going to face the map bot in a race. You then ask Freddy what his idea was? Freddy says well y/n I was thinking we could all have a few drinks later tonight and play some truth or dare, everyone agreed to that idea later on and thought it would be a fun game to play! everyone started just talking about random crap for the next hour. Time Skips about an hour later of just sitting around talking by the main stage. everyone decided to part ways and go do there own thing for the next while because later we all planned on playing a fun game of truth or dare! you and Monty started walking towards Monty golf then the rest of the gang just wondered off. you and Monty decided to play a round of golf! You both enjoyed playing it especially together! Monty asked y/n what color of club do you want? you say I'll take a pink one he grabs it for you and hands it over to you monty decided to use a green club why am i not surprised.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE GOLFING GAME AND MORE! Chapter 3