SMUT 🍋

You kinda realized you were still in a bra, you try to go find one of Monty's Hoodies. You then see monty stand right in front of you, he says what do you think your doing? you reply saying I'm trying to find a hoodie to cover up. Monty says why are you covering up when the fun is about to beginning:) then out of no where monty grabs you by the waist and pulls you in towards him. You felt butterflies in your stomach grow. you both look at each other then you lean towards him for a kiss, monty kisses you back he then picks you up so your legs are wrapped around his waist. He walks towards his bed while still having you on him and he sits down. You back up for a second letting monty lay down. You then crawl on top of him and start grinding on him. you start hearing him Lightly moan, and it made the butterflies in your stomach want more of him. you then feel something poke up in between your legs and you realized he's hard. Monty sits up and then lays you down he starts kissing your neck slowly while taking your bra off. You start lightly moaning which made monty go crazy. He starts kissing his way down towards your stomach then your lower stomach which made you twitch a bit and moan a bit louder. Monty starts going crazy while he hears you moan. He ripped your pants off and only had you there with your black lace panties on, he starts teasing you by rubbing his fingers on your underwear and slowly stopping which made you moan and you say monty please don't tease. monty replies and says monty isn't my name. Say my name right and I'll give you want you want. you call him daddy which makes him go crazy and he rips your panties off leaving you naked. Monty then takes his sweatpants off Revealing his hard dick. You think to yourself how can I take all that he's huge!! Monty starts teasing you with his tip making it enter you and out, you start moaning and say daddy I need you in me no more teasing. Monty then sticks himself all the way in without saying anything you and monty both moan loudly. he starts thrusting in and out slowly to make you adjust to his size. you moan louder making monty go harder each time, you try telling him to slow down but all you can do is moan louder each time he thrusts harder into you. He constantly keeps thrusting into you hardly for around 20 mins. TIME SKIPS 20 MINS. then you say monty.. I'm goin.. to cum he starts going twice as faster and harder making you moan so loud the whole pizzaplex can hear you. Monty tries to tell you to be quiet but he moans while saying it. You then loudly moan Releasing all your fluids onto Monty's member, within seconds he cums inside of you making him moan to his loudest. Monty then pulls out and lays next to you. you both lay there out of Breath. You then hear monty say that was amazing, you reply back to him saying you were amazing! monty pulls you Towards him and you guys cuddle for awhile. monty waits untill you've fallen asleep so he can use the charging station he was on low battery. after 30 mins of relaxing and cuddling you fall asleep so monty gets up pulls the sheets over you so you dont get cold in the night. And he walks over to the charging station and recharges for the night. THE NEXT MORNING! you wake up looking around for monty, you get up and realize your legs are very shakey, you try walking it off but it's noticeable that your walking very shakey. You grab Monty's hoodie and put some panties on then walk to the back room and see monty in his recharge station. You bang on the door seeing if monty would wake up. You then see bright glowing eyes light up and open the door slowly. monty realizes it's you and he says good morning y/n and gives you a hug! You hug monty back saying good morning love! he walks out to his front room and realizes your walking  Awfully slow today he sees your legs are very shakey. Monty says seems like I went a bit hard last night as he giggles. You reply saying you think? I can barely walk I feel like I'm 2 again. He giggles and picks you up and sits you down on the bed. as you were sat down on the bed you hear a knock on the door and it opens and it's Freddy! Hey Freddy you say, Monty replies saying did you need something? Freddy says we'll just checking on you two! And there's also breakfast being made at El Chips everyone is going, do you guys wanna join us? You reply to Freddy saying yes we will go! Will be there shortly. Freddy says alright see you two soon! Monty says I wanted more alone time with you but that can wait I guess. you tell him later we can have more alone time and you both get ready to go to El Chips for breakfast.

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER  BREAKFAST AT EL CHIPS WITH THE GANG! AND MORE!!