PARTY TIME

We all walk Towards the Main Stage and there was good music playing and all the boys just turned around and looked at all of us girls walking towards them and they looked like they were in shock to how good we all looked! we arrive to the stage and you hear Foxy yell you all look fucking gorgeous! All the girls giggle and then you hear Freddy say Let's get this party started !! Everyone feel free to take as much food and drinks as you want no limits tonight!! Music Man Turns the music up loud and starts playing Good Songs (u can pick what songs btw) everyone starts dancing and having a good time, there was a fast moving dancing song playing it was called ____ (think of a fast moving dancing song) you see Bonnie and Foxy have a dance-off Foxy was pulling the moves and Bonnie was giving the moves they both are pretty good dancers you say out loud! they kept going until the the song ended and everyone cheered for them!! The next Song started right away and it was a type of song you'd have sex too and everyone was dancing to it and you and mangle decided to let you grind on mangle to get the boys attention so you start grinding on mangle then the girls start hyping you both up! You were grinding on mangle to the beat of the song which made it look pretty good to watch! The boys look at you two and Monty and Foxy were dead eyeing you both they were enjoying what they were watching because you and monty are together and foxy and mangle are together, you hear monty yell that's hot keep going, and you guys keep going untill the song ended and you and mangle give each other a friendly kiss to finish off the song and everyone cheered and yelled wooo that was hottt!! then like usual the next song played right after and it was a rap song that was called ____ (pick a rap song) Golden Freddy and Freddy Jumped in and started a rap battle, They would take turns singing parts of the song and dance along to it and see who would be the best at Rapping, everyone cheered on as Freddy and golden Freddy would rap each part. Then Freddy finished the song off with a cool dance move and everyone cheered on to it. The next song played right after and it was a Slow song that was called _____ (think of a slow dance song)  everyone Automatic new what to do they went to there couple/partner and started the dance, You and Monty, Foxy and Mangle, Bonnie and Toy Chica, Springtrap and ballora, Freddy and Chica, Golden Freddy and Roxy then Baby and Puppet! Those are the people who paired up with each other. Monty wrapped his arms around your waist and your hands went around his neck. You guys started slow dancing to the song and as you guys were dancing monty says I want you to know how beautiful you look right now y/n, and I want you to know how badly I want to rip that dress off you and take you back to my room but that can wait. You giggle at him and say I love you monty. you see him blush and say I love you too y/n  you guys kept dancing untill the song was over. Once the song was over a bunch of dance songs and top hits music started playing for the next few hours. TIME SKIP A FEW HOURS, Everyone was pretty drunk and having a good time Freddy jumps up on the stage and says everyone who came here today is staying the night we all havin a sleepover!! Everyone cheered and kept dancing and drinking! While you were dancing you notice Freddy getting Awfully close to you and dancing with you, You kinda didn't realize because you were drunk too, Monty looks over to see you and he sees you and Freddy awful close and dancing, monty stomps his way over to Freddy and says Dude, Back off my girl or else.. Freddy walks off dancing not really caring what monty just said, You walk up to Monty and hug him tightly you see his tail Wiggling which made you smile. You guys just kept close and danced some more, TIME SKIP AN HOUR LATER! The party was slowly calming down and everyone started heading towards the rooms, the girls went into Roxy's room because that's where they were going to sleep and the boys went to Freddy's room. you and monty were going to sleep in Monty's room because you guys wanted to be together, while you and monty were about to walk into his room you see toy chica and Bonnie walking into a back room and you and monty knew exactly what they were gonna do ;) so you and monty walk into his room and close the door you guys both fell back on the bed, you say I need to get this dress of me it's really tight, monty hears you say that and he rips the dress off you, which leaves you in your underwear and bra, you say I could have just taken it off instead of you destroying it, he replies with idc come lay next to me. You walk over and lay next to him on the bed. and after a couple minutes you both pass out and fall into deep sleep. TIME SKIP FEW HOURS. you woke up after having a pretty nice dream about monty :) And tried to find your phone and saw the time it was 2:37AM you put your phone back on the table and tried to wake monty up but he wasn't waking you so you had a better idea. You sat on top of him and started teasing him by moving your hips back and forth even tho he was sleeping. You start running your hands Through his Mohawk messing up his hair and he finally woke up, what are you doing y/n? You say idk monty what does it seem like I'm doing while you keep moving your hips back and forth on him, he groans and says all you had to do was ask..