Spicy Truth or Dare Game

You say I'll start Freddy! Freddy says now we know who's going first, guys if you don't mind I'm going to tell y/n how we play this game, Freddy says at the end of someone's turn We all take a shot or a Few sips of beer. You say well now I know why it's called spicy truth or dare! Freddy says that's all and you can start now! So you look around the table thinking Who should I ask first? You look at Roxy and say truth or dare Roxy! she says truth, you then say if you could kiss one person in this room who would it be and why? Roxy says probably Chica because all of you guys gross No offence and I know Chica clean. Everyone says Damnnn Chica blushes at that response. Now everyone take a shot! Chica it's now your turn says Freddy, Chica looks around the table and picks so Freddy! Truth or dare he replies saying Dare. I dare you to give someone in this group a lap dance for 30 seconds. Everyone giggles and Freddy stands up in embrassment making his way over to Monty. Monty says oh hell no! So monty Backs his chair away from the table so Freddy could give him a lap dance. Chica says you're 30 seconds start now! Freddy starts walking around the chair and Then he goes in front of Monty And sits On him You chica and Roxy Start laughing because Freddy didn't know what he was doing! Freddy says shut up Has it been 30 seconds yet? they said he has 10 more second So Freddy gets up goes behind Monty puts his hand on his shoulder and makes his hand slowly down towards his chest then stomach. All the girls said ouuuuu! Freddy took his hands off Monty and said that's the most weirdest Shit I've done. Everyone take a shot after that. So it was now Freddy's turn.
y/n truth or dare you reply saying dare! Freddy says I dare you to take your shirt off, which would only leave you in your black bra. Without a hesitation you take it off and throw it. Chica says you go girl! That was easy freddy gotta try harder next time you say. you couldn't help but notice monty laying eyes on you he tried to make it not noticeable that he was looking. Roxy says everyone take a shot! everyone was on there 3rd shot now everyone seemed fine still. It was now your turn you look at Chica and Ask truth or dare She replies and says truth You say if you were to have a threesome with people in this world who would it be? Chica Giggles and says Freddy and Roxy! Freddy and Roxy blush and giggle. You and Monty said danggg out loud in shock. Chica says hehe take 2 shot cuties to spice it up! It was now Chicas Turn. Truth or dare Monty He says dare. I dare you to take y/n In the back room for seven minutes Once you both enter the back room and close the door you're seven minutes will start as she winks at you. you can tell monty was starting to get a little drunk same with the others, monty picks you up and walks to the back room. You giggle while going towards the back room. You guys both enter the room and you hear Chica yell your seven minutes start now! there was not much in this back room besides a couch and tables. (for your knowledge monty was wearing grey sweatpants and no shirt) he walks on over to the couch and sits down, you forgot you had only a bra on. You walk over to him and sit beside him, you ask him if he wants to go back to his room after the game ;) he replies saying oh hell ya, he then tells you to come here so you crawl over and you were now on top of monty. He looked you in the eyes and he slammed his lips into yours. You kissed him back making the air have tension. he grabbed your hips making you rock back and forth on him you hear monty lightly moan, you started to feel the bulge in his pants making you have complete butterflies in your stomach. You then hear Chica Yell 7 Minutes is up Lovebirds and Monty stands up while still having you on him your legs were wrapped around his waist and you guys were still making out you then back away and tell him we can Continue this later. he puts you down and you both walk out of the closet. and walk back up on the main stage and saw them all giggling at you both. you guys sat down and Chica says sooo what did you guys do. Monty says oh none of Your concern! then out of no where the lights go out and you realized moondrop was going to come out, monty gets up flips the table and tells everyone to run back to there rooms! Monty Picks you up and starts running back to his Room. after 5 mins you enter Monty's room he throws you on the bed and says we are safe here! you ask him if we will Continue the game once the lights are back he says probably not we will just stay in here for the night. you reply saying Awh alright we can have our own fun in here anyways!

THE FUN WILL BEING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ;)