Party Planning

You and Monty were ready to go to El Chips! You were wearing ____ you pick what you wear. you both walk out of Monty's room and start making your way towards El Chips. After 5 mins of walking you arrive at El Chips and see everyone inside sitting at a table. you saw Freddy, Chica, Roxy and Sundrop sitting at a table and you say hey guys! they are reply back saying heyy you two!! You and monty sit down and ask how everyone's morning has been so far, everyone replies with pretty good. Freddy has a big surprise to tell everyone and as Freddy was about to explain the surprise the food shows up! the server bots brought over Eggs, Bacon, Pancakes, Fruit bowls and toast with fizzy faz drinks! everyone grabs a plate and just grabs whatever food they like on the table. Once everyone grabbed the food they wanted Freddy says okay guys I have a big surprise coming later tonight! Everyone was curious so Freddy said we are hosting a huge party tonight! everyone is invited! everyone cheered in joy saying yay party time! Chica asked why are we hosting a party? is it someone's birthday? Freddy laughs and says no chica it is just a fun party for all of us Animatronics and humans to just have fun. Freddy also adds on and says we have other special animatronics joining us! You reply to Freddy saying who else is coming besides us? Freddy says well I'll tell you! Golden Freddy is coming also Vanessa, Bonnie, Mangle, Foxy, Puppet, Toy Chica, Toy Freddy, Baby, Ballora, Music Man and Springtrap! Freddy says y/n if there are any friends you would like to bring along feel free to invite them! Everyone gets excited to see animatronics they haven't seen a long time. And just to have a fun big party! Roxy Says Who is setting up this party? Freddy Replies and says Some of the staff are setting it up plus we have a Real Hired DJ that will be playing music all night long for us. everyone is just very excited for tonight and can't wait! Freddy adds on and says everyone must look there best and the party with slowly start around 8pm. Everyone replies to Freddy and says okie dokie!! Monty asks Freddy when will the guests arrive at? And Freddy says the guests can arrive from anytime now till later. After that Freddy gave everyone that talk on the surprise everyone is just overloaded with excitement! Everyone finishes up breakfast and heads out to Continue there day. You and monty were walking around and were thinking of going to Roxy raceway for some fun until Chica runs up to you and says, hey y/n wanna come with me and Roxy for some girl time! you look at monty and he says it's okay go have fun I'll go meet up with Freddy will meet later. you hug monty and start walking off with chica. Chica says so y/n since we are having a party tonight I was thinking once all the girls get here we all dress up looking sexy! for the party. You agree with Chica and love that idea! You ask Chica where is Roxy, she says Oh she's waiting for us in her room. So you and Chica walk on over to Roxy's room TIME SKIP 5 Mins. You both open Roxy's door and see that Mangle and Vanessa have arrived! You all hug each other with excitement and you ask mangle so how excited are you for this party? Mangle says I'm super excited and can't wait to see everyone again it's been so long! Chica Tells everyone to sit down because she wants to explain her idea! Chica says okay so for this party I was thinking we should all dress very sexy all the boys would go crazy and it would just be fun!! Everyone agrees to her idea and says that's an amazing idea!! You say we are still waiting on Baby, Ballora and Toy Chica to arrive they are the final girls that we need to tell about this plan! So for the next hour ish you and the girls talk and catch up. TIME SKIP AN HOUR  you say to everyone do you think we should go check on the boys and see who else has arrived? everyone agrees and gets up and walks out of Roxy's room and starts walking towards the main stage which is where the boys are rn. TIME SKIP 5 Mins Once you all arrive at the main stage you see Freddy, Monty, Bonnie, Foxy and Golden Freddy! You all walk up towards everyone and give everyone hugs because it's been so long since you've all seen each other! Freddy says to everyone the party is almost set up but we are still waiting on a few more guests to arrive. Freddy asks y/n and Chica can you guys order pizza and any other foods you guys want! Freddy also says Monty and Foxy can you guys bring the alcohol drinks in to the main stage! Freddy adds on and says sorry guys but I need a few things done before the party starts so everyone will have a job to do. Me and Bonnie will bring the tables in for food and drinks, Golden Freddy, Mangle and Roxy can you guys put up more decorations! and Vanessa can you wait at the front doors to greet some the guests in when they come. Everyone agrees to there job and gets to work. You and Chica decided to order Pizza from domino's and tons of McDonald's, Chica wanted to add on and order Cupcakes and Cookies as a treat. while everyone was doing there jobs all the guest end up arriving and waiting at the main stage and just chilling. TIME SKIP 25 MINS  you and Chica walk to the main stage with pizzas and tons of McDonald's plus the treats and see everyone there! You walk over and put the food down on the tables and give the new guests hugs. Freddy Stands on the stage and says Welcome everyone to the the party of the year! I wanted to host this party because we all don't see each other that much anymore and I just missed you all!! Everyone cheers to Freddy's tiny speech. Golden  Freddy asks so when does this actually party start? Freddy says well everyone is going to go back to there rooms get ready for this party and it will just about start! Music man is the DJ Tonight! So all the boys go into Freddy's room and get ready then all the girls go into Chicas room to get ready. Chica says Okayy so for the girls who weren't here earlier we all had a plan to dress sexy if you would like! the girls agree and start dressing up! You hear someone knock on Chicas door and everyone yells don't come in!!! you walk over to the door and open it Slightly and see it's monty so you step out for a second and hug him, he says are you girls almost done we just finished and are about to head to the main stage? You reply saying we are almost done I just need to change. He says alright I'll see you soon gorgeous and gives you a kiss on the check and starts walking over with the boys again. You quickly go back in the room and say it's okay it was just monty he was wondering if we are almost done they are heading back over to the main stage now. you all try to quickly get ready TIME SKIP 15 MINS!  Everyone looked so pretty as you told everyone they looked gorgeous! you were wearing a _____ you pick what sexy dress to wear.  and you loved the dress on you it looked so good. So everyone walks out of Chicas room and starts making there way to the main stage everyone noticed there was loud music playing and the lights were all Dimmed so the party was about to start when we walked in. everyone was excited and couldn't wait to get there!!

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THE BIG PARTY!! PLUS MORE!!
SORRY I KINDA REALIZED THIS CHAPTER WAS LONG