01 : caught red handed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

as usual, bonten will have a meeting about something. sanzu haruchiyo is waiting for his boss to say dismissed so he can leave early. of course, this behavior didn't get unnoticed by the haitani brothers.

"everyone dismissed." the criminal organization boss, bonten, sano manjiro said, then he exited the meeting room.

sanzu quickly stood up from his seat and leave the meeting room.

the haitani brothers also stood up from their seats, and were about to leave the meeting room but stop when kokonoi hajime suddenly asked them where are they going.

"we're going to follow sanzu. he's getting weird lately. we, as curious people, want to know what's up with him" ran said as rindou nodded at his brother most brilliant speech

"i would be lying if i'm not curious too when i saw him with a woman. not one time but three times and it's the same person." kakucho said

"sanzu? that womanizer with the same woman? that's impossible. he always drops the girl that he hooked up with then hits other girls." akashi takeomi said, also curious about his brother.

"you guys might not notice this but aanzu already stopped hook up with women, months ago," kokonoi said

"what?! that's impossible"

"i know right. i think something possesses him"

"so since we all are curious, why not we follow him and find out what he's hiding from us" ran said as they all exited the meeting room.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

They all finally found Sanzu in front of a restaurant. How did they find him? well, they track down Sanzu's phone. And Sanzu is also a dumbass for not turning off location.

Right now, they're hiding behind a wall as they watch Sanzu waiting for someone.

"What is he doing here?" Ran asked, "We don't know big bro. That's why we're here to know." Rindou answered

After a few minutes, they notice a beautiful woman walking towards Sanzu with a furious expression. They also notice Sanzu's blank expression change to a fearful one.

"That's the woman I saw with him," Kakucho said, making the others shocked

"That woman?! That beautiful woman?!"

"Yes."

"Fuck, she's so damn gorgeous." Rindou said as the others nodded in agreement

"How he can pull a woman like that?"

"I don't know. That's why we're here to know."

What more makes them shocked, the beautiful woman scolding Sanzu like a mother scolding her child for not studying. Sanzu only looks down with a pout like a child regretting not studying.

The scene makes them want to burst into laughter. They tried to hold back but the Haitanis failed.

Suddenly the woman stop scolding Sanzu and look at the wall, "Stay behind me" Sanzu said as he took out his gun. The Haitani brothers realized their mistake as the others glared at the two.

Sanzu slowly walk towards the wall and point the gun at the group

The Haitani brothers, Takeomi, Kokonoi and Kakucho look at Sanzu back with wide eyes,

'Oh shit.'

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?"

A/n: I did it 😧

A/n: I did it 😧